⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Episode race not beginning on computer windows 10. Have played 2 episodes & not received 50 gold bar

Options
Momk
Momk Posts: 10 Level 2

I usually play on my iPhone and iPad but decided to play higher levels on my windows 10 computer to get to level 10000 quicker. I finished the episode stating with level 9936 and didn’t get the 25 gold bars. It keeps saying I need to finish a higher level to start the race but when I beat that level it adds another level or the next episode to it. I’m on level 9962 but now it’s saying I have to beat 9966 to start the race. I’m having to use up my stock of gold bars and need the 25 I didn’t receive and the 25 it looks like I won’t receive on the episode I’m currently on.

I just finished level 9965 which makes two episodes now that I didn’t get my gold bars. I should have 50 gold bars that I haven’t received.I have tried the sop port chat but no one will respond.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,039 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Usually Episode Race in my game on Windows 10 only gets once, which is 25 Gold bars. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• Momk
    Momk Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited August 2021
    Options

On my ipad i get 25 per each of the three episodes but even if you only get 25 on windows, I didn't get even that. The race doesn't ever start. it keeps changing the start level to the next level. Like right now the episode starts at level 9966 and the race should start after that level is won but it has changed on my game and is now showing i have to beat level 9970 but when i beat it, it will change to 9971

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,245 Legend
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hello @Momk The Episode Race coming and going in Win10 is a common complaint in the feedback discussions for the highest levels of the game

I think some of the players have come to the conclusion that if they leave twenty four hours between Episodes there is more of a chance they will get an Episode Race. That was before Level 9990. Now it would seem that the Episode Race is missing from the game.

Have a look at the thread I have linked below

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?