๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 10 025 - 10 070

Options
1235ยป

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited August 2021
    Options

Had the same experience as @Albert_Heinrich , no issues with the first episode and an ER to boot.

Didn't seem to be too many sour skull levels in that first episode thankfully- but as usual, where they do appear, you are totally playing on the whim of the game. Either it creates matches beside the sour skull, or you can't do anything. Such an irritating feature.

On the plus side, it is nice to see more bubblegum levels again, this feature has been underused in recent weeks. And i've also grown to appreciate the value of the jelly jar, i think it is being utilised well in levels now.

No further tweaks needed to the levels, King, players deserve something less taxing after the crushing disappointment that was the 10000 celebration last week.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

@Werner_Cichy up until a few weeks ago I could get it to come up for all 3 episode races by playing one episode per day. Then it disappeared. Had a pretty good win streak a going on. This capture was taken July 29, 2021.

ส• โ€ขแดฅโ€ขส” ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

quote:

Feedback on levels 10026-10070

Done 'em...

And the ninth week of der Spieler doing (no more than) 15 new levels per day is also the fourth week of the episode/fast raceย being totally MIA.

Being knowledgeable in mathematics is apparently not a prerequisite for being employed by King/Activision Blizzard.

This...

Is just plain stupid; but even though the goodies for players completing the 50-level objective are nothing to write home about, it's the principle of the thing.

The objective should correspond to where the player is at in the game; for (most) everyone here, that would be 30 levels.

Moving along...

quote:

That episode was a breeze compared to the terrible 10, I think I was still in beast mode!

No boosters, not even the ones I was supposed to win but never got!

Who cares?

Everyone else, that's who.

Can't count on this here game company to do the right thing pertaining to testing levels adequately before releasing 'em to the public.

Just ask Pete-o there; ever since this website became a thing, he's experienced (& wrote about) all of that (thousands of levels earlier).

They (King) don't change.

And boosters (pre-game/in the game) are supposed to be beneficial (not detrimental) most of the time, but then there was good ol' 10055 (before the nerf); win streak boosters replacing stuff that's required to unlock the order lock (where TF are those last few candy bombs?).

This shouldn't still be happening.

People are actually paying for this freaking game, after all.

Properly test those levels beforehand, King; it can't be that difficult...

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

Maybe king should start reusing levels that we played before just to make a point.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

Final episode is gross. More slot machine levels than usual. Luck dependent on what falls out of the cannons, and the Order Locks feel more difficult than having Sour Skulls. The difficulty is higher now this last two releases, as a whole. Disappointed to give negative feedback, but that is how it is. Maybe too easy beforehand.

By the way still not completed the final episode. The trouble begins on 10061.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited August 2021
    Options

Agree with this, a lot of lottery levels, 10061 is just a stupidly designed level, 10062 isn't much better, 10065 is woeful as well.

Edit- after being allowed past 10065, the final five levels are amongst the best of the week i think, 66 and 67 in particular.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Level 10030 is impossible

This is the end of October and I am playing on mobile iOS

There are not close to the number of Orange/pumpkin candies needed and the last cherry will not dispense

• farleysangels
    farleysangels Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Posting for luck ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?