๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 10 161 - 10 220!

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,844 Level 5

My episode race is totally malfunctioning also @DieOmimi. So I am definitely not going to take it into consideration when I play.

So now I only have to worry about my candy necklace. My candy necklace often disappears for no reason. I did not have it last week. So...

ส• โ€ขแดฅโ€ขส”

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Started the second episode this week of sour skull saga, levels certainly a lot easier than the first episode, clearly most of the tweaking has gone into the first set this week. Probably enjoyed 10181 the most so far, it has plenty of bubblegum which is always good.

Episode race still very much absent, but instead King are generously offering me the chance to win 2X most of the boosters. However, I just have to pass 110 levels this week. Oh well.

At least my candy necklace hasn't been pinched yet by whoever is thieving them from other players. Looking at you King.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,844 Level 5

I believe that my episode event race is working correctly. How quickly I forgot. This is the way we do it. Had a blonde moment. Hehe!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,432 Friends Moderator
    edited September 2021

LOL I also had the popup to complete 110 levels by Monday.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

I would have understood it a year ago. At the time, I was only playing mobile and was relatively new to the community. When @Crazy Cat Lad told me back then, there's a race where you have to do 150 levels for badges, I thought.... uh, it doesn't work. ๐Ÿ˜• Ha, an colleague told me. It's possible. ๐Ÿ’ช You just have to play your 45 levels on mobile and the other episodes on Win10. ๐Ÿ’ก LOL and then came the news that we got not only 3 but 4 new episodes because a milestone event was imminent. Really crazy. ๐Ÿ””

You just have to take life as life is.ย ๐Ÿ’

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3

Yeah, wouldn't it be nice if someone tested level 10179 before releasing it? Because it is impossible to complete and s*t

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5

Folks, you have nice problem with the episode race. I never had the Episode Race so no problem, but wish one day will have it.ย 

@Crazy Cat Lad Every week you ask questions that the developers want to know. You need to ask yourself and us why so many complain about difficulty in levels why are so many levels that can not be completed without much use of boosters?

• GraceKung
    GraceKung Posts: 66 Level 2

Please come back episode race. I am bankrupt, and I need to earn golden bar.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5

I have completed 2 Episodes of continuous sour skulls, locks and keys and uncontrollable cascades. Not to mention the glitch at Level 10179 as mentioned by @Johnny_Crush. This type of glitch has been mentioned before but as usual nothing is done !! Also the Episode Race flag appeared at the start of the first episode, then disappeared. My Candy Necklace was missing, but reappeared after playing 1 or 2 levels. These glitches only lead to frustration.

In 30 levels, not once did I pause to devise a tactical plan. With cascades, etc, it is virtually impossible to think ahead and form combos, etc. The days of a good tactical challenge are gone, replaced by the hope of lucky boards, then more luck and usually the use of boosters to finish.

Wouldn't it be better each week to have 30 quality levels, instead of 45 or 60 levels littered with poorly designed boards, glitches and boring repetition. For instance, where are levels where we chase colors ? These levels can involve many tactical moves to make combos to maximize colors collected in a move.

Hopefully, I can get enthused and finish the last 2 Episodes !!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4

Just started my first level and was blessed with the Candy necklace and 1 hour CB & S&WC, courtesy of my F5 team. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Oh, I also have the Counting Crows with me. ER just keeps on counting up for the race to start. Hopefully it will be kind and start at level 10174.

Really grateful KING for giving me the Candy Constellation. 110 levels to play to win a bounty, the bonus, 2 levels for one, at that rate I will reach the constellation with the 60 levels released.

BTW nice intro to the first episode with 3 very good levels.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

A question for @Crazy Cat Lad - what are the purpose of these level threads? Every week for the past few months, there has been plentiful feedback that there are too many sour skulls, and yet here they are for yet another week all over the levels like a rash.

I thought there were fewer of them in the second episode, but suddenly they pop up in 10184 to 10186 at least. In 10186 in particular they turn the whole level into a lottery. Really frustrating feature.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?