⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Challenge A Friend

Options
Colleen12
Colleen12 Posts: 701 Level 4

So I've just passed a Super Hard level with less than one hour left to complete the challenge but I did not get a booster nor does it seem to recognize that I completed the hard level challenge. This has happened more than once to me. Is anyone else having problems with this feature?

Thanks 😊

Best Answer

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,049 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Colleen-12 you are definitely explaining your issue and the challenge process correctly. I am guessing that for a change Challenge a Friend really is a test feature, as there is next to no information about it on the web.

Looking at Suzy's video and your posts I guess the test can't be going well at all.

All you can do for missed rewards is contact King and hope they are feeling generous.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

This is because your friend has not yet accepted your challenge😊Check again after the timer runs out.

Thank you!

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

@Colleen-12 I don't have this feature, so I obviously can't speak from experience! However, I'm wondering if the game didn't acknowledge the quest as completed because the level you passed in the photo is super hard and not just hard. 🤷‍♀️

• Colleen12
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas my friend did not accept the challenge because she issued the challenge and I accepted. I have won these challenges before whether it was hard, super hard, or nightmarishly hard but not getting the boosters has also happened more than once.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
  • Colleen12
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas When I accept a challenge to complete a task my friend who is issuing the challenge has already completed it at the time when the challenge is initially issued. When I accept this challenge I have 24 hours to complete the challenge be it to pass a hard, super hard, nightmarishly hard level or a level on first try.

If I am successful within 24 hours of the challenge then I am awarded the booster and my friend who issued the challenge is not awarded a booster. This works the same way in reverse, if I issue the challenge to a friend and the challenge is accepted they have 24 hours to complete the challenge. If successful within 24 hours then they receive the booster and I do not.

In this instance as noted in the first picture, I accepted the challenge and I passed the hard level 8219 with 57 minutes left on the timer but did not receive the booster from the challenge issued by my friend.

Hope this clarifies my question further. This has happened more than once so I am wondering if other people who have this feature are having the same similar issues.

Thanks

• Colleen12
    Options

This has happened yet again today. I have just passed hard level 8258. This challenge was issued by my friend yesterday who has already passed a hard level enabling her to challenge me. There are still over six hours remaining on the challenge which must be completed within 24 hours once I accept the challenge. Candy Crush is not recognizing that I have already passed the hard level and completed the challenge therefore I was not given the booster which normally happens immediately once I complete the challenge. Is anyone else out there having this issue or is it just me. Thanks

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options

Your friend challenged you yesterday and soon after the challenge he passed the hard level which means he won the challenge. The challenge period started as soon as he challenged you i.e. if you accept the challenge late and he completes the challenge before then he will get the reward.

According to your screenshot you have accepted the challenge much later.😄

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi @Colleen-12 not quite the same issue as you, but it is plain from a Suzy Fuller video that Challenge a Friend has issues.

You are right in what you say, and if you complete the challenge then you should get a booster.

I suppose normal advice is to contact King Support for any missing rewards.

• Colleen12
    edited September 2021
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas Hopefully I am explaining the question properly based on my understanding of the challenge process.

I accepted the challenge last evening and was given 24 hours to complete which I did today with six hours remaining so I should win the booster. The picture posted above by @Alienscar clearly confirms how the challenge and booster reward should work but it clearly has not in my case on more than one occasion.

"Rewards can be won by challenging a player,. If they succeed, they win a price - you win if they don't."

My friend had already passed a hard level, so she could then issued the challenge to me. Whether she passed another hard level once the challenge is issued to me is irrevelant, I believe I still have 24 hours to complete that initial challenge which in this case I did.

If I'm not mistaken if she passes another hard level while a challenge is already in play she can challenge another player and have two challenges in place at the same time.

Thanks

• Alienscar
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Colleen-12 you are definitely explaining your issue and the challenge process correctly. I am guessing that for a change Challenge a Friend really is a test feature, as there is next to no information about it on the web.

Looking at Suzy's video and your posts I guess the test can't be going well at all.

All you can do for missed rewards is contact King and hope they are feeling generous.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?