⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Problem with facebook sync after FB password change

Options
tgreco
tgreco Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello all,

yesterday I had to change my password for my facebook account.

Since that, I have trouble syncing my king apps with facebook - cannot connect app with facebook - this happens on my Android tablet as well on my iphone. I also tried to install the app on my windows Laptop and tried to connect - not possible.

The german message says:

Anmeldefehler: Bei deiner Anmeldung zu dieser Anwendung ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte versuche es später noch einmal.

That means: Error during signing up: An error occured during signing up in this application. Please try again later.

On my mobile devices I uninstalled candy crush an facebook app. Signed in again - did not help.

I also tried the following:

Sign up for a king.com account and on the candy crush saga settings page, I tried to sync with facebook - this worked. But it still says, that I'm on level 1 :( I was nearly at level 6000 :o

What can I do to get back my levels? :) Any hints are welcome :)

Regards - Tobi

I only have this problem with king apps - after fb password change I can log in to best fiends with facebook and see this on fb 'app and websites settings page'.

I already checked cookie settings on fb settings page, as well as apps and websites settings - there should not be any problem. On the 'activities outside facebook' page I can see a candy crush saga login that says: connected.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?