moo_moo_49
moo_moo_49 Posts: 124 Level 2
edited September 2021 in Discussions

I can not pass 1042 on the game how do I do it

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

I picked out the video for you and it could help you. If you enter your game and your level on the Internet yourself, you will get a lot of videos and tips.

Much luck

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! 👋

You can see Spinnifix has answered you to watch this level tips on previous reply that we hope you can passed this level soon. 👆😉

Oops! This area is Player's Corner (not Candy Crush Saga), don't worry! I moved this thread to Candy Crush Community while you can continue commenting on this thread! 😉

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Community (Correct Area). Thanks! 😉

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @moo_moo_49 and good day to you 😊😊

I hope that the video shared by our Ms Spinnifix has been helpful. If you are still stuck, please try the following generic tips.

1. Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top. This gives you the opportunities to create special candies such as striped/wrapped/color bomb. Combining a color bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    3. Activate the hint under the setting. It helps to highlight candies formation for color bombs that we usually miss out.
    4. Stay calm and be patience. Yes, our mood does affect the game! Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    5. Hope for a lucky game board

Hope that the above can help you a bit. Keep trying and take a short break from the game helps sometime.

Whilst you're here, there is a lot to see and many things to do in the Community, so check out this guide to help you find your way around. 

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask by tagging one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a drop box that you can click on the correct name. Then hit the enter button and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Happy exploring and good luck in leveling 😊

• simonharry00700
    simonharry00700 Posts: 13 Level 2

if you guys ever need help I think you should go to PrettyBuble I think she is the person to talk to here.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there Simon, thanks for pointing out. Prettybubbles is in charge of BubbleWitch3 and I hope @moo_moo_49 is referring to candy crush saga and not the other candy crush game i.e. Soda/Friends. 😅😅😅😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?