⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cheated out of prizes from event

Options
bigwall79
bigwall79 Posts: 1 Newbie

I went on a serious run a few days ago, and finished in first place on the event where you collected little pieces, they looked like little gold barrels or something. Maybe links to a snake. I don’t remember specifics, but once it ended, the box on the event page just had a spinning circle thing saying it couldn’t connect to the store. I log in today and it’s gone from the event page. It’s ridiculous that I just got cheated by the actual game after losing all these events to obvious bot and cheater accounts.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,962 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

This is happening to some players, and can't connect to the store. Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

but If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

It was the Sam's Streak feature @bigwall79 and unfortunately many players had the same problem. I got mine in the end by connecting to my other account on king.com but that was just lucky! I hope that whatever the issue is that it will be resolved soon.

• steve25rx
    steve25rx Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ya happened to me too. Helped break my addiction though. So that’s maybe better

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?