Hey! Join us!

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

how can I get my level badge? because someone in my server has 1

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 23,462 Candy Moderator

Welcome to the King Community.

Are you looking for the milestone badge on Avatar?

Like my avatar has 10,000 milestone badges?

• arwen777arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Answer βœ“

@prince_bk if you're talking about the yellow ribbon on the player's avatar, then this is the ''milestone badge''. Check your features in your settings to see if it's available to you because it's not in every game.

Answer βœ“
  • kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 86,640 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

As Sukanta Biswas said. the milestone badge on Avatar is automatically given by King and we just have to wait for the time to come. make sure Β Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• JessTiniJessTini Posts: 11 Level 2

I have a similar question on this topic, I hope it's okay I post it here.... And I pray someone answers lol.

Im frustrated because my milestone avatar badge stopped at milestone 500, I'm now at almost level 1000. It just so weird, it used to update after every 100 levels - now nothing.and I can't find anything suggesting why.

Thank you so much for the love crushers!!! 🍭🍬

• janaepjanaep Posts: 164 Level 3

Hello πŸ‘‹ I also ask for banner sign 5000, but I don't know what else I have to do πŸ™ I already got the badge in December and meanwhile already in level 5661. Update I'm also up to date, have an S20 Fe πŸ“². I've seen that many have only received a challenge, but I've never seen anything like this with me. When I've completed a challenge, I get a booster but nothing more, I'm at a loss πŸ₯Ί but I would also like to have such a banner πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ƒ

@kiara_wael@lindark @simplyP @Crazy Cat Lad @Diamond Lim

@Sukanta_Biswas