Giving up again

Options
CandyKids6
CandyKids6 Posts: 20 Level 2

Like I said before i knows its a game but come on now. Its really starting to pi** me off how obvious the computer takes over the game. You have to keep restarting sometimes over 100 tries and the sweet deal or coin purchases ads are every single time it tries to get you to buy buy buy. Its so annoying. I dont understand why the computer takes over so so much but i quick about 5yrs because of this problem. I love Candy Crush but please take some issues serious. Thank you, I am a sweet lady!

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,656 Legend
    Options

To be honest @CandyKids6 it is not so much the computer taking over that grinds my gears, but the fact that the people that make the game don't seem to understand the game. That is, they insist on putting some of the orders in places that means you can only destroy/collect them by hitting them with the blast of a special candy. But by doing this it ignores the fact that Candy Crush does not allow for that level of accuracy quickly. On top of that they then only give you twenty moves. So yeah it is the lack of thought and attention that goes into the level design that really gets to me.

Someone else summed it up pretty good elsewhere. If we all did our jobs as badly as King do theirs we would all be out of a job.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?