⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Re Level 10195

dashiellbrown
dashiellbrown Posts: 20 Level 2

Levels recently have just become tedious. This level is a prime example. Come on!

It seems impossible to beat and I can’t even get close to completing it. I ask myself why do I bother and feel I’m close by to quitting this game for good.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,755 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 10195 is hard one in this episode, You can give feedback here

Thank you

• kazautarch
    kazautarch Posts: 8 Level 2

I am having the same feeling as you.

Being a player for more than 8 years, I am planning to quit this game because of levels like 10195.

If they are not fixing, we are done. That's a waste of time expecting extremely lucky board to pass a sick level.

And it's useless to report on there feedback column because they will replied such trash to you "Please refer to video blahblahblah (Obviously and easier and older version)" or " You just need a little more patience/ luck/ skills".

Shame on you King

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,613 Legend

Hi dashiellbrown, this is the Support area, but you haven't actually asked a question that I can see. If you are asking about why you find the levels so tedious then realistically speaking only you can answer that question.

If you are querying the technical aspects of the level then only King can answer that, and no one from King comes to this site, so you will not get a direct answer. You can contact King directly to complain through their support link, but I gather from other posts that even that approach isn't that helpful.

What you can do is keep an eye on the discussion that Kiara gave you a link to. That thread is composed of feedback from players that have played the level, and you will find that occasionally a level designer called @LindQ will join in and let everyone know if the level is due to be changed.

So, if you are struggling with level 10195 try waiting until LindQ says it has been altered.

Another thing to consider that we have been told that King continually monitors the data for levels. What this means is that if enough people struggle with the level it will get altered accordingly. What this means is that maybe you should take a break from the game, and let the data for that level build up.

I ask myself why do I bother and feel I’m close by to quitting this game for good.

The real question you should ask yourself is why are you still playing? If you find the game tedious and you aren't enjoying it any longer why do you think you are still playing?

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

This level has been really difficult, more than intended! It has been fixed today. Somehow a few levels went under the radar between 10100 and 10200 that has been slightly too hard for a week or so, but should be fixed today. If it's still too hard we will review again tomorrow 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?