🐍 Candy Cobra - sssweet and ssslithering new feature in Candy Crush Saga

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited November 2021 in Discussions

The Candy Cobra is finally here! 

It’s sssweet and it’s ssslithering right into the game from level 10 461.

The name Candy Cobra was also chosen by the Community HERE, earlier this year.

The Candy Cobra is in the category of blockers, but can also help on a tricky level. So even if you’re scared of snakes, the sssweet Candy Cobra may help you out!

Where can I find the Candy Cobra on a level?

The Candy Cobras will appear on the level from start and on the other side of the board you’ll find the cobra’s basket. The aim is to lead the Candy Cobra to the basket by waking it up.

What will the Candy Cobra do?

When waking up the Candy Cobra it will slither and eat all candies and blockers on its way until it hits the basket.

It will not clear only one or two layers of the blockers on its way, it will clear them all!

If you have some empty space on a level and the Candy Cobra and the basket are on different sides of the game board. The Candy Cobra will then slither through the board, into the basket and add a whole new row to the game board.

How do I wake up the Candy Cobra then?

To wake up the Candy Cobra, match candies next to it or hit it with a special candy. Up to 5 hits are needed until the Candy Cobra wakes up. 

You can see on the colours how many hits are remaining. The more green and pink colours the Candy Cobra has, the closer you are to wake it up. When just a tiny spot on its tail is left, then only one more hit is remaining until the Candy Cobra will slither away.

When will it be available in my game?

The Candy Cobra will be available on levels from 10 461 and will come to the Windows app on 13 October 2021. Facebook and mobile devices will get the Candy Cobra levels on 27 October 2021. 

Are you ready for this new sssneaky candy in the game?

🐍 How do you feel about the Candy Cobra? Leave your feedback HERE!
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?