Random Reaction Counting Game!

EOTheGr8EOTheGr8 Posts: 429 Level 3
edited October 14 in Off-Topic

Hello wonderful people of the King Community!

Welcome to the Random Reaction Counting Game!

If you have played other counting games, you probably already know how this works. If you don’t, let me tell you!

All you have to do is work together and count! For example, I’m going to start with 1. You have to continue the counting game by replying with 2, and so on. You have to leave the previous person a reaction. If you still don’t understand, you will eventually get the idea once this game starts getting active!

So now, the twist: On some of the counting games you might have played, there was probably a certain reaction you had to react to the previous comment with. Well on this counting game, you can react with whatever reaction you want!

I kinda want to get this thread moved to the main community forum, but it doesn’t really matter.

So what are we waiting for? Let’s play!

I will start!

1 😁😁

Prev13456726

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.