🍫 Chocolate Box Server Error/ Box missing or disappeared! More details HERE
👑 King.com not loading Help and info HERE
⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

I’m new to Candy Crush Saga and can’t work out how to collect the order on level 71

Springer221Springer221 Posts: 3 Newbie

I guess it’s to do with matching stripped candies but not all combinations work.

Best Answers

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 65,501 Candy Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 71 This level is little tricky As you start level you should try to make striped candy beside grill boxes and break it vertically so you can get candies in the left bottom of board. You will have 22 moves and its enough for you to break all jellies. You must need striped candy to complete this level and you could use some special moves like colorbomb with striped candy to complete this level with less move so you can get fish booster or striped candy for remaining moves and that could help you to get three star score.

Please check this video hope give some Tips

Accepted Answer
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• arwen777arwen777 Posts: 1,390 Level 5
    Accepted Answer

Welcome @Springer221! 😊 The order you have to fulfill on level 71 doesn't involve striped candies. The red-pink square in the picture you posted is just a multilayered icing! 5 layered if I remember correctly. So what you have to do in this level is to hit the icing repeatedly until it's gone. The best way to do that is to make specials that will create multiple explosions. Good luck!

Accepted Answer
  • arwen777arwen777 Posts: 1,390 Level 5
    Accepted Answer

Aside from the hints that the game itself gives you when you are about to meet something new, I believe that most of the symbols are being explained in the player's guide below:

Accepted Answer
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 22,528 Candy Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Fantastic😊We're glad you passed the level.

Also HERE you will find helpful video tips for upcoming levels.

Thanks!

Accepted Answer

Answers