⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost all Progress

IrishWoman
IrishWoman Posts: 2 Newbie

At level 1820 - I went in with over 200 wins - The game started and I lost all candies on first move - The it said I failed because I had no moves I am at 1821 with one win because I did a retry.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,476 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Do you mean lose Wins Streak ? Unfortunately if we have lost a level, then we have to start from the beginning again

If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE

• IrishWoman
    IrishWoman Posts: 2 Newbie

I lost progress because the game gave me no candy. I opened the 1820, candies dropped in and the they all exploded and I had nothing but a message that I had no moves left. I was not given any candy

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Welcome to the King Community.

It was your bad luck😪 When there is no position to move a candy on the game board, it gets a shuffle mode, that is, there will be the same candies on the board, but their place will be changed, but no special candies will be moved.To make a move you need to adjust at least 3 candies, the level will fail if you don't have that opportunity after shuffle mode.

In the case of Level 1820, the game board is full of icings and there is space for a few candies.Unfortunately, there was no space to move a candy in that space, and your level failed because the position remained the same even after shuffle mode.

Details about the Shuffle can be found HERE.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?