⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Windows 11 Upgrade

Options
LyndallD
LyndallD Posts: 230 Level 2
edited October 2021 in Support

I play Candy Crush saga on my Laptop via King and using Windows 10. Microsoft wants me to upgrade to Windows 11 but I am not sure if that will affect my game progress. Too many boosters and gold bars to risk losing them. Has anyone upgraded to Windows 11 and did it affect your game?

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @LyndallD !

If you are playing on Facebook or King.com using a web browser, then nothing will be lost. All are saved on the account.

If you are playing via the Windows app, that you downloaded from Microsoft Store. In this case all should be saved as well, but like an a mobile device, the Boosters and Lives may be lost since they are saved on the device.

If you lose your progress or Gold Bars, these can be restored by reconnecting the game to your Facebook or King account. Any lost purchased Boosters can be restored by Player Support.

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @LyndallD !

If you are playing on Facebook or King.com using a web browser, then nothing will be lost. All are saved on the account.

If you are playing via the Windows app, that you downloaded from Microsoft Store. In this case all should be saved as well, but like an a mobile device, the Boosters and Lives may be lost since they are saved on the device.

If you lose your progress or Gold Bars, these can be restored by reconnecting the game to your Facebook or King account. Any lost purchased Boosters can be restored by Player Support.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?