🆎 Official Announcement regarding AlphaBetty Saga’s Development

Options

Comments

• SuziCreamCheese
    SuziCreamCheese Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

NOOOOOO, this is the BEST game. It required some intelligence, not just popping bubbles and connecting shapes!! I've enjoyed it for years and still find it a brain challenge. Please reconsider. Waaaahhhh! 😢

• Malloy
    Malloy Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2021
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad WHY?

You haven't answered your own question:

"2. Why do you end these games' service?"

I've tried many of your games...I only play 2 and this is BY FAR the best one EVER.

I have now lost confidence that the next one I might like will not be terminated without reason...so...why bother trying another of your games.

@ Creators of Alphabetty

A special thank you...my brain thanks you too...I hope you leave this company and start your own to keep this full of potential project going forward...I'll be there to support you!

Malloy

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @abe_coffee

Sad but expected news. Twas a brilliant game for all sorts of learning barriers and many wonderful playing moments to remember...

Loved the graphics in this game also and the characters...

hopefully we'll see another word game come to King but in the meantime.......you'd make a great Friends Mod :0)

• toyoly
    toyoly Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I like the game very much as my wife does too!

My question: they say the game does not work anymore as of dec 15th on any platform, phone tablet, etc. How can they do that? And is there a possibility to play the game after the end date? A standalone version, offline version etc.

I'll be pleased to hear from any of you for suggestions.

Greetings and thank you from the Netherlands👍

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @toyoly

welcome to the community

🍮 🍮  

the news is sad ... alphabetty will no longer be available in any format after Dec 15th

the final levels were released  Mar 21 2019 over 2 1/2 years ago

🍮 🍮  

it is still available on mobile devices until Dec 15th ... enjoy it while you can 🙂

🍮 🍮  

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

hi @Lady_Sarina and @CassD

am happy you enjoyed the game

🍮 🍮  

thank you for the kind words ... currently I am not as available as in the past and have no plans to become a moderator in another forum

🍮 🍮

I will continue as ABS moderator until the end and am happy to provide tips and ideas for ABS until then 🙂  

🍮 🍮  

• The_Chays
    The_Chays Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

It is sad in the extreme that King is choosing to end AlphaBetty. As elder persons with a family history of Alzheimers it has been a daily play for my husband and I. As a person recovering from a debilitating stroke, it has been a daily play for my sister. Anyone can match 3 or pop 3, but this is the only game in your suite that uses the brain in ways that makes you think, challenge it and help keep it sharp. It serves a valuable purpose that King obviously does not recognize nor possibly even care about. It doesn't sound as though an equal alternative is going to be offered in its place, and I'm not interested in more match 3.

Does anyone have ready suggestions for something similar the app store?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,702 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Yep! It's sad news as this game will be shut down on 15th December 2021. Very sorry! 😔

But don't worry! You can trying to select another one active King Game will you like playing here? 😉

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• gameday27001
    gameday27001 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

@The_Chays I couldn't agree more. So many people have made similar comments & are in similar situations. So sad that King only wants to make mindless match 3 games.

• nynkenynke
    nynkenynke Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

They dont care about what we say...they never answerred as to why the game has to stop. No doubt its all about money, which is ok. Just have the guts to be honest and admit it or provide us with a truthful answer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?