⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush account

Options
helpmee
helpmee Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2021 in Support

Help me...I accidentally log out my candy crush account..when I want to log in back using my email it said my email is not linked to King account..I swore that I have made one King account using my gmail...I'm totally sad because I have played until level 1180 ++....I play everyday and now it just restart to first level...help me...I use **** as my King account..I think there is some error occurs...could you help me restore the data of my candy crush account using that gmail...

(EDITED by CM - Personal information) 

Best Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @helpmee and welcome to our community!

I suppose you play on mobile! You played until level 1800++, that means you are using your account since a long time! Three questions:

• Is there a possibility that you were logged in with facebook and not with email?
    • Is there a possibility that you were logged in with another email and not this one?
    • Is there a possibility that you logged in with this email, but you used another password? Do you remember if you used as a password your email's password, or some other, because King asked you to do so during your first login?

Sometimes, signing up to some web sites, we use our email as username or login, because it is handy, but the site asks a different password, because our mail's password has different characteristics than those the site asks, e.g. a number, a capital letter, etc.

Try to remember how did you signed up for 1st time!

Finally, you can contact to support and ask for help by King!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,369 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King community

Please email Player Support directly from the game on mobile.

First make sure the game is connected to King account so the game can be restored on an account.

Then go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @helpmee and welcome to our community!

I suppose you play on mobile! You played until level 1800++, that means you are using your account since a long time! Three questions:

• Is there a possibility that you were logged in with facebook and not with email?
    • Is there a possibility that you were logged in with another email and not this one?
    • Is there a possibility that you logged in with this email, but you used another password? Do you remember if you used as a password your email's password, or some other, because King asked you to do so during your first login?

Sometimes, signing up to some web sites, we use our email as username or login, because it is handy, but the site asks a different password, because our mail's password has different characteristics than those the site asks, e.g. a number, a capital letter, etc.

Try to remember how did you signed up for 1st time!

Finally, you can contact to support and ask for help by King!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,369 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King community

Please email Player Support directly from the game on mobile.

First make sure the game is connected to King account so the game can be restored on an account.

Then go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?