I'm going to open a new account and start from 0 I will be able to synchronize my new account with

Options

I'm going to open a new account and start from 0

I will be able to synchronize my new account with this profile

Best Answer

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,906 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

It is not possible to transfer your game to another account but you can start at same level in your new account.

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,906 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

It is not possible to transfer your game to another account but you can start at same level in your new account.

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?