Missing Boosters

Options
Colleen12
Colleen12 Posts: 694 Level 4
edited November 2021 in Off-Topic

So this has been showing up everytime I play a level today. It probably happened right after I won the Collecting Pumpkins challenge and our team reached the midway mark for Fantastic Five this morning and I claimed both rewards. No boosters loaded, and I definitely have boosters which I can see in my inventory. I have logged in an out of my account and cleared my browser cache. I have reported the missing rewards to King but I still haven't received any response and I am not sure what the response time is once the report is filed. Anyone else having issues? Is it remotely possible you cannot use boosters on this level and that is why there is nothing to select? Any suggestions? Thanks

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Colleen12 , nice to see you!

Sorry to hear you didn't receive your rewards

You are doing the correct steps when you feel you are having a issue with your game πŸ‘οΈ

I also didn't receive rewards from my Fantastic Five team.

It is my understanding that the server is still being checked

If your issue continues please read and post your good feedback Here

Response from Player Support Team may be slower than usual as many others are experiencing and reporting similar issues

This is Off-Topic thread we are on now. So let's head over to Candy Crush Support

Thanks πŸ€—

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 694 Level 4
    Options

After much going back and forth with reports to King yesterday I was finally able to get some answers even though they were very different from two King Player Support Agents. Apparently King has "Tutorial Levels" and when your on these levels you do not have access to any boosters with the exception of the ones you can use once the level is in play ie UFOs or your Gold Bars.

So basically my 2.5 hours of boosters (Fantastic Five Midway Mark, Collecting Orange Pumpkins and the Music Box) could not be accessed while on this Tutorial Level even though the booster reward timer is ticking away. King was very generous and gave me back my boosters but unfortunately there were several Tutorial Levels starting at level 8766 which I seemed to be trapped in for about a 48 hour period. Yesterday I was so frustrated with this I used way too many Uboosters to get pass a so called "Easy Level" just to get access to my timed boosters.

I am tagging @Alienscar to see if you are aware of these Tutorial Levels or perhaps just pass some useful information.

Have a great dayπŸ™‚

• Jim_Bonilla
    Jim_Bonilla Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have experienced the same issue after collecting the Cupcake climb only received one of 3 items

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?