Feedback on levels 10 566 - 10 610!

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited November 2021 in Discussions

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 10 566 - 10 610!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 10 566 - 10 610 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

Did you get stuck on any level? Or did you crush your way through all levels smoothly?

2 If you could change one thing about a level, what would it be?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Baking Adventure!

Find more info on all delicious events in November HERE.

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

Good Luck Everyone! Play your Way! For me it will be...

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5
    edited November 2021

I finished the first episode, they forgot the Cobra, hope will be back in nextt episode.

@Scooterpie I will do it easy to use them all the week for the Chocolate Box

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Let the games begin! Good luck everyone!

• applebee1234
    applebee1234 Posts: 16 Level 2

I want to know, how to i claim those gold bars from my winning streak?

• berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3
    edited November 2021

As usual, the 1st level of the episode (10566) is designed to kill your win streak and thereby reduce your candy necklace to a limp piece of string.

10567 was not much better.

10570 is ridiculous. To clear it in the allotted moves, one had better bring a fleet o UFO's or enough party poppers to register on the Richter scale. King will fix it by labeling it a "Crotch-kickingly Hard Level"

10577 is even worse. Whoever designed it should be flogged.

• Thesink
    Thesink Posts: 60 Level 3

And good luck we need! Lost it already after 3 or 4 levels. Just at the moment I should receive the treasures after finding the key, the whole box disappeared! Anyone else?

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

@berf Totally agree with you. I needed a party popper, 2 UFOs and a couple of hand switches to get past 10570 !!

The first episode features total overuse of blockers, impregnable bars and sour skulls in impossible to get at positions. Honestly sour skulls are totally ruining the game for me. 10566, 10567, 10570 and 10577 all need to be looked at. Can't we get back to levels featuring plenty of color to chase and levels requiring tactics not luck and boosters. Samantha couldn't even save this mess !!

The only saving grace were the rewards available along the way. As usual, I was told the Episode Race would start after Level 10566, again nothing. Surely good business practice says you remove any product that is not available ??

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 531 Level 3

I'd say Samantha is highly overrated in this community. The levels with the frog are rarely fun anymore, I'm sorry but it's true.

• Peter_Tornaros

@Goldenswordz I agree, the frog is now totally overwhelmed by blockers, skulls and other obstacles !! She is either of no use or just another thing cluttering the board !!!

• Peter_Tornaros

Finished for the week. I have previously commented on the first episode.

What a pleasant surprise the second episode was. Plenty of well designed, interesting and challenging levels. Also plenty of color. 10585 with masses of color and 10595 with the cobra were the pick. And the chance to collect gold bars topped it off.

The third episode started brilliantly with 10596 featuring UFOs and cherries as the order. However it went backwards from there, although nowhere near the boring, poorly designed first episode. Far too much clutter again and ridiculously hard levels. 10600 is a perfect example of how not to design a level.

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Did you get stuck on any level? Or did you crush your way through all levels smoothly?

Nothing is smooth with cluttered, poorly designed levels, especially if Sour Skulls are involved.

2 If you could change one thing about a level, what would it be?

Not a particular level, but the entire first episode.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

10596 was excellent. A well designed level with only cherries as the order and UFOs as a feature. This is the sort of level that keeps you coming back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?