Feedback on levels 10 566 - 10 610!

Options

Comments

• Pattyt67
    Pattyt67 Posts: 247 Level 3
    Options

There are no videos of anyone passing this level without boosters in only 21 moves. Because….it’s not possible! Another Crush LIE!

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options
  • Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Level 10577 is another level that doesn't require any skill. It's just a case of waiting for a lucky board. It isn't classed as a hard level but unless the board GIVES you candies next to the sculls you won't pass no matter what you try. No point using boosters they won't help.

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

Level 10455 I have been stuck on for days. You have 21 moves which isn’t enough the boosters I used didn’t help pass it either so no point using any. It’s not a fun game anymore all king wants is you to spend money on boosters. I’m reading comments thinking nothings changed so many hard levels and not enough moves.

• pingles
    pingles Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Is anyone realistically expected to be able to pass 10594 with 21 moves?

Has anyone done it without purchases?

• LilaHummer
    LilaHummer Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

10573 is impossible without boosters. Trying the same level for days is putting me so far behind and taking all the fun out playing. So frustrating to play over and over for days, finally win the level only to be faced with knowing the same situation will happen over and over. WAY to frustrating!

• Carol-38
    edited December 2021
    Options

Level 10588: Been on this level for days, again another level that requires boosters or a lucky board. The frosting on levels for us older people is also another big problem, even reading glasses don't help. Maybe King shouldn't release so many levels each week and concentrate on designing levels that require skill to pass.

Finally passed using a flying saucer and 3 hammers.

• Carol-38
    Options

Level10592: Watched videos posted a month ago where players had 30 moves and it took 28 or 29 to pass. Moves now reduced to 20, have tried and tried getting nowhere near. Come on King where is the fairness that many had 30 moves and needed them to pass, you really need to get a grip with the fairness of levels. Many of my friends have deleted the game after 8 to 9 years of playing and don't have anything nice to say about how the game has changed. It's a shame they've gone I miss them but I agree with their comments, just hope I don't lose anymore friends.

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

Reading all your comments my opinion is king games is playing the role of Mr. Grinch.

• LilaHummer
    LilaHummer Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

I have never purchased anything. I am stuck on 10576. Reading all the posts about all the boosters used and being of no help, it seems useless and a waste to purchase any. Cannot be any justification to toss money away if it doesn't help at all IMHO

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?