Fast Race keeps disappearing

SusanGaGu
SusanGaGu Posts: 46 Level 2

This week and last week when I start a new episode I have the fast race there and after I complte the first level in an episode it disappears. This happened in the last 5 episodes and I have not had ability to play and get the gold bars. It was working fine for the longest time and anytime in the past if there is an error it would resolve itself in the next episode. Once again completely frustrated and now there is no fun and rush to play your new episodes. Always getting rid of features and not adding more in. I hope you can resolve this issue for me.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,787 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconveniece . I will pass your feedback to the Game Team . At the moment there is some work going on in the Episde Race feature so you are facing such a problem. Once the work for the Episode Race is completed, your race will work normally again.

• SusanGaGu
    SusanGaGu Posts: 46 Level 2

I sure hope so, it is always there to start the episode and the fun was trying to finish quickly to get 25 gold bars. Now with that gone and the number of games it requires gold bars and boosters to complete the levels it is slowly not going to be worth it anymore.

• Monique_Szetho
    Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3

FAST RACE disappearing is nothing new for win10 players. It was gone since August 4th and the checkered flag telling you to play the next level for race to start is just a tease. Ignore it. If U want to have the FR dont play for 2 weeks and join the mobile players. They get a race for every episode. Those of us playing on win10 platform have been on the "naughty" list for 4 months now!! How sad that we have been punished. Christmas is around the corner so will King fix this soon and give us a gift. All I want for Christmast is the FAST RACE.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,616 Legend

@SusanGaGu I sure hope so, it is always there to start the episode and the fun was trying to finish quickly to get 25 gold bars. Now with that gone and the number of games it requires gold bars and boosters to complete the levels it is slowly not going to be worth it anymore.

Don't hold your breath for a fix Susan the issue has supposedly been reported already, and it has also been reported direct to one of King's level designer's.

You are at, or near the end of the map, and if you check any of the level feedback threads the disappearing Episode Race has been an issue for players' at the end of the map for some time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?