⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game falling apart with so many errors now

Options
dmcf1970
dmcf1970 Posts: 9 Level 2

What’s going on with game, there is so many errors in the game now. Chocolate box still not working, challenge friends wins not receiving all the gifts, now fantastic 5 completed and won’t give the gifts it just hangs now. This used to be one of the best games to have on phone and pass some time but it’s fast becoming the worst now. Also the non winnable levels!! Unless you have plenty of boosters or gold to extend moves there impossible to get past. Game has become so frustrating with the errors lately.

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,196 Legend
    Options

Hello @dmcf1970 I can't really answer your question as even though you have created this Support question the content of your discussion is more of a complaint than it is a question.

I would have to say though that I agree with you. My Challenge A Friend has never worked, my Chocolate Box stopped working after the 'fix' whilst it was fine beforehand. My F5 is the same as yours, it used to work all the time, but since the last update all I get is the graphics glitch version. My Sweet Cinema no longer works and I have lost the ability to obtain lives by watching adverts. The Shop notifications have become a nuisance filling up my Events count.

What is most galling about all of this is even though the number of complaints seem to be on the rise all King does is tinker with the visual aspects of the game (like removing the scores) and giving us new events.

The number of errors is indeed frustrating then as the fact that King can produce new events and make changes to the game visuals would seem to indicate that fixing complaints from their customers is a low priority.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hopefully all of these errors will be fixed soon! For me personally the game hasn't been working to bad!

• Kingdontplayfair
    Kingdontplayfair Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I agree with all of you. Obviously there are more people out there willing to spend money on gold and boosters so as long as they keep getting rich off all them, they leave all those of us who can't afford hundreds and hundreds of dollars on a game to be able to play somewhat in peace. Instead, when there's issues, they don't care and they will send you a random help topic not even related to your complaint. I guess when they became a conglomerate, they lost the passion for their work in lieu of money. Shameful

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?