⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Power Pop Boosts

Options
Wishuluck68
Wishuluck68 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited November 2021 in Support

Hi all, can anyone help, the new add on power pop boost seems to work fine on the ice lolly icon but when you try the upgrade on the colour bomb it has no effect or even a buy price with gold bars, have tried so many options but no success. As you can see it’s ticked but click on the use button and no effect. Cheers.

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,049 Legend
    edited November 2021
    Options

@Wishuluck68 Can you please try signing out of your game, restarting your device, and then signing back into your game. Once signed back into your game play any old or new level. After this all your features will return to your game and sometimes it resolves any minor issues.

There is obviously some issue with your Power Pop feature as the 'USE' button shouldn't be greyed out as it is in your screenshot. Other people have had similar issues with their Power Pop's, so I hope signing in and out will help you.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Wishuluck68 !

The Power Pops is a new feature in the game that is still being play tested.

I will report this to the Power Pops Team to check what goes wrong.

Thanks for reporting this!

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

I had the Power Pop feature for a little while, but it's been gone for me for a long time now :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?