⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Possible glitch in level 9894

Options

Hi.

Am I correct in the assessment that there is no solution to this scenario without resorting to a booster?

Not sure what I could be overlooking here; there are no fish on the tableau, a color bomb can't connect, as the adjacent colors are the only extant and completely cordoned off...(?)

Best Answer

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,964 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 9894 is Tricky level . The blue key here is very helpful for removing the cherry, so don't destroy the third blue key before you destroy the yellow key. Please check this video

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

In the screenshot provided, you may have accidentally changed the board with a booster making it impossible to clear.

• MajorMinimalBrowning
    MajorMinimalBrowning Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options

Ah, yes; at this point I should think my initial suspicion in a scenario such as the one pictured ought to have defaulted to having myself somehow been the cause of my own dilemma... the road to level 9925 is slick with the gore of my disembowelled play points credits; fellow crusaders, take heed and watch your step.

Subsequent playback allowed me to finish the level; I'm not entirely sure HOW I'd wound up in that predicament on the first go round, but I guess the post was predicated by the rarity of comparable quandaries encountered throughout my confectionery crusade whereby a flub by a player could result in a circumstance that might potentially cast aspersion to the staunchly-held decree that every level is designed in such a way as to be solvable without recourse to in app purchases.

I'll have to take their word on that score... 🙇

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?