bake-off 2nd round

Options
ernstbln
ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3

after 2 days of trying to get myself into the event I give up. I won my qualifying round and get the start baking now pop-up before each game but no pop-up telling me i'm on a team and letting me tally my green candies. and now I get a banner saying my team is losing. what an incredible screw-up. I went direct to King and talked to agents with no success went to 2 top modulators posted in discussions and support and got nowhere. I play 10 games at a time on 2 PC's so what I lost is times 10 .I was cheated on in the semi-final along with a terrible time of only 30 hours for many hours of work to get there. I definitely think it's time to retire from the game. the levels have become so hard-some impossible it's not fun anymore.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,196 Legend
    Options

@ernstbln I could be wrong, but I am sure that I have read on here that if you play multiple versions of your game on the same platform over several devices eventually this will cause glitches in your game.

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

have done this for 4 years never had this problem. most in the 10,ooo range play on multiple platforms.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,196 Legend
    edited November 2021
    Options

have done this for 4 years never had this problem.

eventually this will cause glitches in your game.

That is the thing with a glitch. No one said that it occurs immediately, or even soon after you start playing multiple identical versions of your game. As I said I could be wrong it is just something I remember reading in the Support area.

I take it that you have tried the standard troubleshooting techniques.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?