⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Where are my lives?

skinnerpieskinnerpie Posts: 2 Newbie

Upon opening the game today and playing, I received notification that I won 5 lives when my contest was completed. The 5 lives never loaded in my game! Any ideas how to get them?

Answers

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 70,851 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2021

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Unfortunately the maximum in the box lives is Five. but try to report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• lindarklindark Posts: 2,200 Level 5

If you already had 5 levels when it told you that you received 5 more, it would have just stayed at 5. Sorry about that :(

• betchiegrl29betchiegrl29 Posts: 6,338 Level 5

Hello @skinnerpie

The maximum level in our game is 5 levels. Maybe you already have 5 lives prior to receiving extra 5 so you thought that it was not added.

• nickyc91nickyc91 Posts: 1 Newbie

The exact same happened to me today. Logged in had the full 5 lives and won 5 lives. Never got them because already had max :(

• skinnerpieskinnerpie Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you all for the responses. That should be changed. How frustrating to get a reward immediately upon opening that you cannot use. There’s no way to decline the award then go back and accept it when the lives are empty. That should be a possibility.