Yummy

Options
2»

Comments

• astrix2
    astrix2 Posts: 95 Level 3
    Options

I don’t know he has long hair I guess that’s enough to have fun. I have a good memory I remembered that hippos make the biggest crap in the world and that people named hope r most likely to get lucky. Also tomato juice is poisonous if you’re stupid

• imevilandiknowit
    imevilandiknowit Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

No, haven't u heard? Tomato juice may be poison, but it soothes the soul, but in reality it might just give u heartburn and a serious case of poisonbuttsitis.

• astrix2
    Options

Ohhhhhh poisonbuttsitis doesn’t that make your crap smell like old windmills and turns it green? Also mr Dipples gave me an B! A b! I do better than that

• imevilandiknowit
    Options

Okay, but u should've seen what he did to me, he swore at me and then he said because of ur stupidness you will receive an f. An f! Bruh I am smarter than that, and he is planning on suspending me from the college of fortpopolis.

• astrix2
    Options

Ok 1. U could get him fired for cussing at u. 2. Being stupid is not a reason to expel u! What will I do 😢 I’ll get u un suspended. Btw we’re smarter than mr dipples he didn’t respond even know that bald men were once ugly eggs

• imevilandiknowit
    Options

Oh my God, what type of man doesn't know this. How did he even become a teacher. Maybe he was hired at that faketeachers website. He is kinda a nasty guy and he needs to learn that maybe he wouldn't be constipated if didn't cuss me out, and sniff up his dates and butts, speaking of which did u know he was dating?

• astrix2
    Options

🤮 he was probably hired by that drunk monkey from Kansas. He’s constipated? Explaines his weird face expressions. How do u know he’s dating! And who the tipsy janitor who works at Culver’s?

• imevilandiknowit
    Options

Yes, I told u he like lays out his life story right before my eyes. He also decided that he is going to walk to school, because he claimed that cars were over-rated, he wishes that he would be blessed by the love of farting clowns, green chickens that produce gas and very old windmills from anatartica.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?