๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 10 791 - 10 835!

Options

Comments

• Appsv
    Appsv Posts: 78 Level 2
    Options

Level 10810 is horrible . Actually there are many which cannot be passed without extra moves but 10810 is the worst. I have no words to describe the incompetency of the developers

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,045 Level 4
    Options

Yo llevo 4 niveles estoy en el 10798 imposibles sin Buenos potenciadores y sin movimientos extras. El inconveniente aรฑadido sino pasas niveles no consigues premios. Estoy en el caos total

Esperere a Enero a ver si los reyes magos me ayudan con algรบn lingote y/o ovni o bootser fiesta.

La carta escrita esta cruzo dedos.

Gracias y felices fiesta

• manavision
    manavision Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

Transparency issues again...

Levels marked hard (+) too little compared to reality. Fir eg.. sunny swamp has only 10810 marked and the reality is very different...

The 'bot' that marks these levels maybe corrupt and needs to be looked into...

Stuck at 10819... Not marked hard... Hahaha

• manavision
    manavision Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

Level 10819 finally marked "Nightmarish Hard Level" without any modifications.

Pray, can someone please enlighten us as to why it took nearly 2 weeks for this

Was the bot corrupt?

Or Just the CCS team getting their thrills by putting the players through some misery

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,054 Legend
    Options

Hello Manavision, according to LindQ the script (bot) behind the difficulty rating is probably out of date and needs updating which goes some way to explaining your issue with level 10,819.

@LindQ And for the way the game doesn't always reflect true difficulty, I hear you. The levels in game are not marked by us manually, they are marked by a script (that probably needs some updating) and it doesn't run often enough to always reflect the difficulty of levels at the end of content. We have been looking into ways to change this for you all though to make sure that levels are labeled properly.

To be honest I would really like to know what criteria the script uses to mark the difficulty of levels because reading all of the feedback for levels makes me think that very few levels per Episode should be marked as normal.

• Appsv
    edited January 2022
    Options

@Alienscar @manavision no one can explain actually as king is on a roll to extort money . The most wiser way is mark something easy and then irritate players by making them play it 100 times and later by giving extra 35 moves with 10 gold bars ( solution to many difficult and corrupt levels) force them to clear it ... The developers and testers are corrupt to core and I am afraid that may be that is also done byย bot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ... actually they need to explain a lot if actually they want to answer and make game transparent ... what criteria they use to decrease moves on almost every level ?? Last episodes being over frustrating where some levels were reduced to 18 moves like level 10875 instead of 20 to show that it's a new normalย m

• Thesink
    Thesink Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options

Another example, 10831: moves reduced from 27 to 20, extra wrapped layers compared to the game Johnny Crush played.

Almost all (new) levels turn out being impossible, if you don't use/BUY boosters. Yes, I know I can stop!

• Appsv
    Options

Absolutely bang on !! I can und completely what you meant by saying I should stop now . ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Well they've become such a looser that everyone who is addicted to game needs a haul over. It's not their problem if you spending money to win their stupid faulty levels .ย And the hilarious part is there is no event or concrete solution to win boosters or gold bars and yes you need them 10000000% percent if you want to move ahead ๐Ÿคฌ

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Of course if you've reached the 10 000's it's because you're addicted to Candy Crush. I know I am ..and King knows it too. The thing I love(d?) about Candy Crush was the puzzling and problem solving - when I solve a puzzle, my dopamine levels rise and that's where I get my "validation -or "high". Now that the puzzle element has been removed from Candy Crush, you've basically "changed your formula..or your product." I'm not going to accuse game developers of poor design or whatever ..I get it, yachts in Sweden are expensive--here too. Anyway, the thing about addiction is that once you've removed the *reward* (dopamine) hit, it takes the brain a little while to realize that it's not there anymore (it took me a month or so) and now I guess I'm just "hate playing?" ..until I run out of gold bars? For people to have passed 10 000, I'm guessing most - if not all of them watch ads every day. That IS your formula King. That IS your product.

happy new year.

oh yeah, STOP WATCHING ADS - it's literally the only thing you can do- your/ my "feedback" isn't working!

...and don't play "unwinnable" levels through, just quit..it shows disinterest/ frustration -and they can't sell ad space at the end.

cheers!

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2
    Options

game 10816 and like many games hard to finish Not the same game as on the video

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?