Same old Same old Candy Crush NOT loading

Options
crooks
crooks Posts: 17 Level 2

The "temporary" loading issue looks to be permanent. Yes I have tried the windows app. Candy Crush will once again NOT LOAD on Facebook. I have people asking me if they should try it. I tell them NO not until they fix the game which doesn't look like it will be any time soon. I am not the only one experiencing this NOT loading issue. Can't you please fix it?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,340 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for your Feedback will pass this to the Game Team , If the steps HERE doesn't help, please play via the Windows app instead until the game is working for you again.

You can download the Windows app from HERE if you have a Windows PC, when opening the game, connect it to your Facebook to sync all levels.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,201 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Facebook) or try playing in an incognito window better that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing issue already but still have issues with getting Candy Crush Saga to load fully on your PC, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. 😉

Or you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) if you have playing mobile device or Windows 10. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars and some events can still transferred but boosters, saved-lives and some events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing Diamond Diaries Saga has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🌶 Hot topics here and here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - December Edition HERE

👨‍⚕️ Badge of the Month - December 2021 HERE 👨‍🔬

⛄ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badge HERE! ⛄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

✍️ Subscribe here to Candy Crush Tagging List! 🍭

🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - December 2021 HERE

🏰 The Royal Court of Candy Crushers HERE

🎁 ❄️ Sweet Surprise Season! Delicious December events in Candy Crush Saga HERE

🎁🏠️ Advent Calendar! A sweet surprise every day HERE!

🔮 New Booster coming to Candy Crush Saga - Choose the name for it HERE!

🛢️ New Blocker coming to Candy Crush Saga - Choose the name for it HERE!

🍪Ⓜ️ Festive Favorites - Gingerbread vs Marzipan HERE

❄️🔵 Let it snow challenge with Tiffi - sweet & snowy badges to claim HERE!

🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶

📖 🍬 Help on Levels! 15 Best tips & hints on how best to play and enjoy Candy Crush Saga here.

💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! HERE!

Beat my score and a chance to win some Gold Bars HERE 📌🎁

🎅 Find it out your Candy Crush Elf name and win Gold Bars and Color Bombs HERE!

🍪 Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post - Win Gold Bars and Picture will be featured in the Art Gallery HERE! (General Contest) 🍪

Who is ready to unscramble these sentences? Win gold bars HERE! (General Contest)

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?