📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• Dangerouslymike
    Dangerouslymike Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

I know this is an old post at this point, but I have the same issue. I was over 2000 levels ahead of my dad when he started playing. We were talking yesterday and now he's like 1500 levels past me. (I'm on 3639, so pretty far, not elite) He told me this one was easy, with just his free boosters and a free spin, well worth watching 2 ads. I was shocked to find he is offered free boosters with a ad EVERY GAME. and had since day one! Has King ever provided a reason?

• Scooter9270
    Scooter9270 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

I contacted Candy Crush support to ask this question. My sister gets these ads every day. I have been playing about 3 years longer and she is WAY ahead of me. I'm not normally a competitive person but she's always gloating about how much ahead she is of me. Support just told me it's just done randomly as to who gets the free stuff with the ads. It wouldn't be a big deal except they kind of support the competitiveness by posting everyone's levels so it just doesn't make sense that some people get this advantage. Hope they change this

• vkc
    vkc Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi I want get free lifes and powers I am ready to watch ads please help me how to get ads on my game

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited March 2023
    Options
  • Dangerouslymike
    Dangerouslymike Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

Except I know someone we ho has got that option for free boosters before every level, and free moves after every level for over a year, and i have never received the option. No one runs a feature "test" that long. This is clearly due people being given an advantage, and others not.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    edited March 2023
    Options

The video ads have been running for almost two years, but in different versions, in different ways and the test group is being reshuffled once and while.

The test groups are randomly selected by a computer, but there is a chance you get into the group every time.

• Scooter9270
    Scooter9270 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

Crazy Cat Lad. I think that's great but maybe you should take off the posting of everyone's level as this creates competitiveness and others clearly have an advantage when this is done. I have been playing for years and have no memory of every getting these ads. It seems everyone I know who has them are newer players.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    edited March 2023
    Options

The video ads are very wanted and appreciated and I have passed on this feedback to the Game Team!

• dettol
    dettol Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

I’m in the same boat, guys. I don’t get any ads any more also. I was in front with my game as well, but now my friends are passing me as well. I have lost everything on my game, the only thing I have is the booster wheel, if I loose that I will be deleting this game. NOT FAIR AT ALL

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Thanks for this update @Crazy Cat Lad , would be great to be part of the reshuffled test group 🤪Kind of miss this "watch ad, get free booster" because we really do need booster when we're stuck at one level for so long

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?