šŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

šŸŽ¬ļø Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,133 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Swede72
    Swede72 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

I made a stupid $.99 purchase and all the extras went away. I have to play one level for days. It is going to be ByeBye Candy Crush. Not enough left to keep my attention and time.

• Morality28
    Morality28 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2023
    Options

What horrible customer service... I make a $1 purchase and the option to watch ads is immediately removed from my game. I will never spend more $ now and probably stop playing the game.

• MrEwout
    MrEwout Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello, I don't get ads no more after I bought 1 thing for ā‚¬0.99 in Candy Crush. How can I solve this? Thanks in advance

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

How about you triedĀ these stepsĀ (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope this helps. šŸ˜Š

If it'sĀ stillĀ not worked, you click onĀ "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you but it takenĀ longer. šŸ˜‰

If you want to ask this game question, please ask onĀ Candy Crush CommunityĀ (Correct Area). Thanks! šŸ˜‰

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļø šŸ­šŸ‘‘

You can also participate on Candy Crush ContestsĀ hereĀ andĀ General ContestsĀ hereĀ that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and pleaseĀ check more onĀ Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) šŸ˜‰

šŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeĀ hereĀ and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)Ā here!

Whilst you are here, you click onĀ spoiler warning button hereĀ then read full definition aboutĀ GuideĀ (Help you find your way around King Community),Ā Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Š

You can check out thisĀ guideĀ as it will help you find your way around KingĀ Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also checkĀ Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More TopicsĀ as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also checkĀ Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTRĀ as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. šŸ˜Š

If you have any questions, please ask any one of theĀ Game ModeratorsĀ or our Hub ModeratorĀ @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name.Ā A drop box will appear, click on the correct nameĀ your tag should now be showing up in bold orĀ simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! šŸ˜Š

I move this thread to Candy Crush Community soon.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello there @MrEwout,

Please be informed that the purchase of items/gold bars in the game normally would not affect other features in the game itself as each of them are stand alone mechanism.

Further, the advertisement feature is a testing feature, thus, it may come and go. I've experienced this as well so I just continue playing and wait for it to re-appear in my game.

If you still encounter other issue in the game or you have questions regarding this Community, just tag us and we will be here to answer you.

Have a lovely day and see you around the Community.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello MrEwout I don't think there is anything you can do to solve your problem of missing adverts.

All the evidence available points to the fact that once you purchase anything for your Candy Crush then all your means of obtaining free moves/boosters are removed.

If you contact Player Support and manage to get your adverts back please let us know as you would be the first person to get their features back.

Alternatively it should be noted that the features that provide you with adverts like Sweet Cinema, Air Delivery, Play Button & free moves come and go. That is, these features aren't available on every level, or Episode that you play and they appear sporadically. Keep playing and you might find that your adverts start again. If they do please let us know.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2023
    Options

quote:

No ads after buying 1 time

Welcome, newcomer (@MrEwout); but you'reĀ no longerĀ part of an experimental test group (ofĀ lab rats) with the feature,Ā seeĀ here.

Some will get adverts & others won't, different people get different features.

Since you've already made a purchaseĀ within the game, the experiment is over for you;Ā here's an example from another unfortunate player.

Besides theĀ booster wheelĀ &Ā daily treat machine, you won't get too much else at this point (for free daily boosters).

Once youĀ buy, those adverts goĀ bye-bye.

ButĀ doĀ notĀ delete the game in an attempt to restore the feature (unless you plan on quitting), as any accumulated boosters/received game livesĀ would also be deleted;Ā seeĀ this.

If anyone can cite any similar incidences where the feature has been restoredĀ after making a purchaseĀ (to reassure players), feel free to post about them here (come on down).

Lab rats, such adorable little creatures...

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,926 Level 5
    edited February 2023
    Options

it hurts what i read

I'm also after the first box purchase.

I was waiting and hoping she'd come back, but after hearing your problems, I totally lost hope.

But what is most important is not responding and not caring about our affairs or thinking about fixing it is really unfortunate that king game is so stardom and fame and don't look at the problems of who delivered you

• candiplayer
    candiplayer Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2023
    Options

Same thing just happened to me. Terrible customer service. I have a friend that has consistently been getting reward videos for years, and I finally got them and got them taken away with a $1 purchase. Not happy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?