šŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

šŸŽ¬ļø Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• ElenaVioleta
    ElenaVioleta Posts: 22 Level 2
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hi, colleagues! I haven't had commercials in a while and they were very helpful. I keep getting offers for money. I don't want to put money into this game. It's not fun anymore!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,031 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

More infoĀ HERE.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

I haven't had commercials in a while & they were very helpful.

Hello there, but it seems like you are no longerĀ part of an experimental test group (ofĀ lab rats) with the feature,Ā seeĀ here.

Some will get adverts and others will not, different people get different features; so you will just have to deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but (try to) have fun.

AndĀ doĀ notĀ delete the game in an attempt to restore the feature, as any accumulated boosters/received game livesĀ would also be deleted (if playing via mobile devices);Ā seeĀ this.

You are basically at theĀ mercyĀ of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not you get that feature restored to you.

But once you make a purchaseĀ within the game, do not count on it;Ā here is an example from another unfortunate player.

Lab rats, such adorable little creatures...

• Kraxzii
    Kraxzii Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Since i join this game i never received this ads and other peoples getting this this is unfair if there is way so let me know how Iā€™ll receive

• Kraxzii
    Kraxzii Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why from starting Iā€™m not getting ads in my game other people watch videos and earned lives and move this is not fair

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited May 2022
    Options

ā†‘ā†‘ā†‘

Hey there, welcome to the forum; but it seems like you'reĀ notĀ part of an experimental test group (ofĀ lab rats) with the feature,Ā seeĀ here.

Some will get adverts & others won't, different people get different features; so you just have to deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but (try to) have fun.

AndĀ doĀ notĀ delete the game in an attempt to receive the feature, as any accumulated boosters/received game livesĀ would also be deleted (if playing via mobile devices);Ā seeĀ this.

You're basically at theĀ mercyĀ of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not you ever get the feature.

But once you make a purchaseĀ within the game, don't count on it;Ā here's an example from another unfortunate player.

Lab rats, such adorable little creatures...

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,031 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

More infoĀ HERE.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

It seems features are random for players and everyone gets different ones. The Ads feature in particular will go away forever once you make an ingame purchase with real money.

• earlook
    earlook Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2023
    Options

Playing saga and getting five lives watched first video closed it to then find no options for levels and had give up and start again,this happened before seems like now and again this con is put in!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,761 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Find most common issues andĀ FAQ:sĀ in Support AreaĀ hereĀ and inĀ Help CenterĀ here!

Anyway, Which King's game have you playing? šŸ˜Š

You can also check more exciting news, threads and contests here šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Š

Hot right now in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļøšŸ‘‘

šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ June is the Month of LoveĀ here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on King's Game? Participate and AnswerĀ here! šŸŽ‰šŸ†āœØ

šŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeĀ hereĀ and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)Ā here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King CommunityĀ here! šŸ‘‘šŸ¤©

If you have any questions, please ask any one of theĀ Game ModeratorsĀ or our Hub ModeratorĀ @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name.Ā A drop box will appear, click on the correct nameĀ your tag should now be showing up in bold orĀ simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

YouĀ can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etcĀ onĀ my below signature (click on spoiler warming button)Ā here.Ā šŸ‘‡

Have a nice and safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?