šŸŽ¬ļø Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,315 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Rhodezno
    Rhodezno Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2023
    Options

What people are saying is true. If you buy any purchase, the posibility to get something whatching videos disapear. It is nit fair. I deleted the app after that because my partner still having that chance and it stoped to be a competition and I got boring. Sorry but it needs a solution.

• fiero600
    fiero600 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2023
    Options

This used to be one of my favorite games to play with my friends. 3 years ago their accounts all got ads and boosters and extra moves and mine did not. When I put in a ticket, king told me that ads are on some sort of "trial."

3 years later, my game still has no ads/boosters and there games still all do, so they're thousands of levels ahead of me. It's completely ruined the game for me.

• 97kj11
    97kj11 Posts: 28 Level 2
    edited January 2023
    Options

Iā€™m going through the same problem! I donā€™t understand why there is such a disparity between games and why they canā€™t all be uniform. Thereā€™s zero ways for me to get gold bars other than the Candy cup (win EIGHT games in a row???) and the daily prize :/

• HaMFaCe
    HaMFaCe Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited January 2023
    Options

Iā€™ve never spent any money on the game and since the ads stopped 3 weeks ago I think Iā€™ve completed about 10 levels .. I used to do 10 a day .. almost every level is impossible and zero enjoyable ..

• Beth_66
    Beth_66 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited January 2023
    Options

I agree. It's impossible to compete with others, as well. You'd think they'd get a clue. I've started playing other games, because the aggravation isn't worth it.

• HaMFaCe
    edited January 2023
    Options

Iā€™ve played for 10 years Iā€™m on level 12,934 .. and have always had ads as options to finish levels or acquire boosters .. 3 weeks ago ads just stopped .. so did the fun. As I only play on iPhone I already have the disadvantage of having less moves / level than on other platforms which makes many levels totally impossible .. most of the recent levels have been 20+ moves short of being doable ... itā€™s extremely annoying ..

• HaMFaCe
    edited January 2023
    Options

That canā€™t be true ā€¦ Iā€™ve had ads either to win extra moves at end of levels or pre level to win boosters for at least 5 years .. then suddenly 3/4 weeks they all stopped .. why?

• dolphin375
    dolphin375 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

In my setting all buttons made green but do not receive any moves by watching ads

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,315 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback . make sure updated your Apps , also please check this page about Add here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?