edited May 2023
    Options

I not available adds and booster lives plz reply me

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,508 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2020. Thank you

• georginalc
    georginalc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Quiero los anuncios de vuelta!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,790 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

@georginalc - Sorry for your reply because we can only useĀ English LanguageĀ that we canĀ understand and help youĀ on King Community. Don't worry! YouĀ make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translate English LanguageĀ andĀ repost your discussion and comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. You can also read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding!Ā 

• mubadher
    mubadher Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

My videos ad not work please help me

• mubadher
    mubadher Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Why my game videos ads not work please help me sir

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,790 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! Candy Crushers!

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. šŸ˜‰

• joanna1234
    joanna1234 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Im currently connected from my ipad and iphone. im logged in from facebook and i have already proceeded to the steps that were written in the ā€œhelpā€

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,508 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

• Difanas
    Difanas Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

It's been 2 yrs I asked you people to fix my game pls no ads.my bro started to this game Nov now he's is now 2000 level,I'm still stucked at 4000 level from Nov last yr,this is humilating to me,can somebody fix my game,I feel like you are robbing my data,pls this is very much,how long should I wait for you to fix my game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?