💆‍♀️☁️ Are you prepared for some meditative weeks in Candy Crush Saga?

Options
Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

The Sweet Surprise Season is ending soon in Candy Crush Saga. This means also that the next season will start!

So what's happening in the game between 10 January and 6 February 2022?

The coming four weeks it's time to breathe, relax, fill your mind and soul with sweetness and get in a perfect candy balance.

Yeti and Tiffi will help you getting into a nice and calm start in 2022 with tricky puzzles and fun events in the game.

The next season in Candy Crush Saga will be called Mindful Journey!

Are you ready for the Mindful Journey starting on 10 January?

Vote and comment here below what you think!

💆‍♀️☁️ Are you prepared for some meditative weeks in Candy Crush Saga? 130 votes

Yes! A few relaxing weeks at home with Candy Crush Saga is exactly what I need this month.
75%
_Elsa_Tzvi_MarcuAndres-2Colleen12SabrinaMHilde_MorrisonYorben_GoereeTracy1023bearwithme3minka3dana13dgjungle643chahsunJayneBartolottiMiladyRkdemello101086javadbadrzadeh0644[Deleted User]santo_chris97DieOmimi 98 votes
Well, I'm heading some busy weeks, but I will take the time to balance it up with crushing candies.
22%
Crazy Cat LadScooterpiefireball49wykoonchisojuliacooperLDBryounggoldndaozLady_SarinaMiloMia14_08_GoldenswordzElitegurl143janaepunknownh24gDemonKneeHighStephanie71bbladybug21nicapepitoRalonso321 29 votes
Naw, I prefer a hectic and stressful lifestyle.
2%
kasiperumalVegas101AliOlgun27 3 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?