Feedback on levels 10 971 - 11 015!

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited January 2022 in Discussions

We want your feedback on the levels 10 971 - 11 015!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 10 971 - 11 015 directly to the people behind the levels!

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Did you get stuck on any level? Any level that was a really sticky one?

Was any episode harder or easier than usually? Any episode of 15 levels that felt a bit too challenging or that you did crush it all too smoothly?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Mindful Journey!

New meditative season coming to the game. Find a sneak peek HERE.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,844 Level 5

Okay!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Happy New Year!

If you had hopes that a new year might see King introduce some quality into this game, give yourself a slap on the face, and get those thoughts out of you head.

We have the same deeply unsatisfactory mix of pay to pass levels and stupidly easy levels.

The first episode gets underway with a couple of howlers- 10971 where ingredients fall completely illogically and 10972 which is saturated with blockers. 10974 is also awful. 10973 and 10976 on the other hand are fun levels with bombs.

10978, 10979 and 10980 are the best balanced of the levels so far, the right amount of moves and a decent challenge.

I have got up to 10983 which is, of course, awful.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited January 2022

Disregard the comment (before being edited), but will leave the GIF up there for the ER...

As in, where TF is it?!?

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited January 2022

I am still sitting at

with no boosters and no chance of making points for the royalty program for gold to get extra moves and because I refuse to pay to play, if they continue to refuse to nerf this level then I guess this is where I will stay. Total BS it used to be fun and thought provoking but ever since the terrible 10 this game has turned into a steaming pile.

It appears they have not done anything since 12/13/2021 seems about right

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Now that's a picture that sums up the game these days!

Sadly it doesn't look like they are nerfing levels anymore, only making them harder.

Never seen a company hate its customers more than this one.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

level 10983 has me stumped. Already played it enough times that the extra moves are being added. Wonder how high it will go before I cave in and spend 10 of my 19 gold bars?? UGH

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5

Finished and not too bad this week.

First Episode was brilliant. A good mixture of easy, hard, fun and tactical levels.

Second Episode was good, but ruined by 3 totally boring Sour Skulls levels, 2 of which could only be classed as rubbish and an equally boring Rainbow Rapids level.

Third Episode, like the second, good, but again 2 Sour Skulls and 3 Rainbow Rapids levels ruined it.

Compliments to whoever designed Level 11,000. A great level on which to reach that milestone. Brickbats to the designer/s of the totally boring, rigid Sour Skulls and Rainbow Rapids levels.

To answer your questions @Crazy Cat Lad:

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

Level 10988, a Sour Skull level was an extremely difficult, poorly designed, boring level completely marred by the total over use of blockers.

2 Was any episode harder or easier than usually? Any episode of 15 levels that felt a bit too challenging or that you did crush it all too smoothly?

Episode 2 had some very hard levels. It was challenging in maintaining a cool head while negotiating the rubbish designs of the Sour Skulls levels.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Levels 10981, 10986 and 11000 were all great enjoyable well designed levels. I would play them all again.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    edited January 2022

I finished the 45 new levels (I play it twice on two different accounts) need to do them fast I had to collect the Gold Bars rewards of "Gold Rush" was limited to 8 hours. Part of the levels was hard and some nice. In a few levels I saw the new fish.

No but some levels wa hard

2 Was any episode harder or easier than usually? Any episode of 15 levels that felt a bit too challenging or that you did crush it all too smoothly?

Second episode was easier

11000 was nice and easy

@Crazy Cat Lad When will be the 11000 badge ready?

I had the Sam's Streak and I'm still first, I need to wait a few hours to see what is the prize

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 532 Level 3
    edited January 2022

@Peter_Tornaros Seriously? The first episode was great? No way, it seems horrible! Look at what @Michael-6 said, it's clear that the first episode is not a good one. Maybe this is why King never changes their levels... The users give positive feedback on the bad ones.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?