Hey! Join us!

Microsoft buys ‘Candy Crush Saga’ - owner Activision Blizzard

treehouseXtreehouseX Posts: 18 Level 2
edited January 19 in Off-Topic

Yesterday, Microsoft bought ‘Candy Crush Saga’ owner Activision Blizzard.

What does this mean for the users that play the game Candy Crush Saga now that Microsoft is the owner?

• Jan. 2022: Microsoft purchased Activision Blizzard for $69 billion
  • Feb. 2016: Activision Blizzard purchased KING for $5.9 billion

Comments

• candyman201candyman201 Posts: 5 Newbie

Well blizzard activison was screwed anyway so Microsoft might be a improvement only time will tell

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• aijaziqbalaijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and Welcome to the Community.

I dont think it has any affect on the users or players. Hopefully this deal will be in favour of the players.😉😉

Thanks.

• Mosquito_coilMosquito_coil Posts: 24 Level 2

So will they hire a new batch of artists, I have a lot of opinions on the changes to the game in recent years (especially the deletion of chapters)

I,d like to see Microsoft stop with the ads.. that part doesn’t seem player friendly..

• treehouseXtreehouseX Posts: 18 Level 2

This is the first step that Microsoft take:

--- Starting March 31, 2022, we will discontinue the games on King.com ---

A bad decision.

Adobe was crap anyway that’s why it’s shut down. They don’t want to convert to html5

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.