⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

i entered the wrong date of birth and now i can’t play candy crush.

Options
charitabasu
charitabasu Posts: 1 Newbie

how do i change this emailing them was completely useless i keep receiving the same automated reply

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

First I need you to give me a better example of what your talking about or a screenshot of your questions in regards to your question as I really do not understand your question ?

I do know your talking about receiving emails repeating over a duplicate amount and they seem to be the same over and over, but I don't understand your question accept that you have a problem with receiving them.....if this is it then I suggest that you change your notifications in your profile just pull up your profile settings scroll down to notifications and click off the one that is repeating you with the emails over and over more so the type or maybe the area from where your receiving them from......hope this helps you out my friend, if not then message me here with a new message and try to send me a screenshot of where you are receiving these emails messages from my friend.....

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2022
    Options

If your wanting to change your birthdate, click on your Avatar after you click on it then when you get to your page click on profile on the right side of your screen name....when your information on you comes up click on edit profile settings.....go into this....there you can change your personal stuff like birthday, and things like this if your unable to get into this then I suggest you contact a Community Manager as they are the only ones who can change your name and other things like this my friend so I will tag you one for assistance please be patient as they are helping a lot of members but they will be with you very soon and they are very friendly, kind and helpful indeed @Crazy Cat Lad Hope this helps you out my friend 😉💯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?