Need help on transfering

MinhL3
MinhL3 Posts: 2 Newbie

My facebook account has been terminated, i can't recover it.

Although my facebook account got logged out of candy crush saga, the level is still there.

Then i backed up the levels into a new king account.

Then i realized that i need friends on my facebook back so I created a new Facebook account with my gmail.

How to transfer my king's account data into my new facebook account, is there any possible way?

I'm lv 500-600 btw

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,813 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

I hope you are able to sync your FB account with King account via PC and continue playing your game as usual. Otherwise, let us know what else are missing from the steps or try again by following the steps below.

• Go to this page: https://king.com/games 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

• MinhL3
    MinhL3 Posts: 2 Newbie

Seems like the old facebook account still being synced without my king account even it has been terminated.

I hope king will add some choices like disconnect from facebook.

Here is the picture :

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?