Feedback on levels 11 106 - 11 150!

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited January 2022 in Discussions

We want your feedback on the levels 11 106 - 11 150!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 11 106 - 11 150 directly to the people behind the levels!

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Was there any level you would have made differently? Any level that you would tweak a bit to make it even sweeter?

2 What level was the hardest? Any extra sticky level in this release?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Candy Royale

New event with the Jelly Queen. Complete five levels in a row and get the chance to win up to 100 Gold Bars to your game.

More info about the new event HERE.

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,844 Level 5

Let's Go Wednesday Group!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Looks like the nicer releases of the last few weeks are about to become a distant memory if the first two levels are anything to go on.

Both stupidly difficult.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,636 Legend
    edited January 2022

@Michael-6 based on the Candy Royale target of completing five levels in a row on your first attempt I think it is quite plain that no one cares about the feedback provided in these threads.

@Crazy Cat Lad Candy Royale: Complete five levels in a row and get the chance to win up to 100 Gold Bars top your game.

• Michael-6

Won't be worrying about the candy Royale event... as it hasn't appeared in my game! It was there last week as a menu option, but nothing happen when i clicked on it. Now that the event is launched, it is nowhere to be found.

Speaking of things that have vanished- the win streak and candy necklace. I see that is a common complaint from players at the minute.

Good to see King continuing to improve the game by making everything worse. Remarkable effort!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,636 Legend

Yeah @Michael-6 I noticed the complaints about the disappearing Sam's Streak and Candy Necklace. My Sam's Streak has disappeared which is a real shame as I was in first position which I haven't been for weeks. My Candy Necklace is still okay, but it is very rare that I manage to get five consecutive wins, so it might as well disappear.

Ah well I suppose if we all clear our caches everything will be fine.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,844 Level 5

Guys this week I have to wait to start. Not by choice, it be CCS verses Gunbroker again!

Not my turn yet! Oh No!

• Michael-6

Got as far as 11016 and am stuck. It's hard to rate the levels accurately as after the first two levels i got half an hour of free boosters from some yoga nonsense. After the first two levels, there are a couple of proper levels (i.e. a fair allocation of moves and interesting design), and a few stupidly easy levels too. Then it's into another slog of very hard ones. 11015 in particular has an infuriating sour skull design where you have to clear them very quickly to ensure you have enough time for the required ingredients to drop, but it is a complete lottery whether you can actually hit the sour skulls. The very worst of level design right here.

My timed boosters have run out at 11016. There simply isn't enough moves available to clear the bottom row of toffees and double jellies.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4

First Episode completed.

Level 11106 was really poor, with the next two marginally better. Levels 11109 - 11112 was much easier for me, with no boosters required.

Levels 11113 - 11118 was a mixed bag and 11119, really poor. Level 11120 was relatively easy. This section was booster hungry. Quite a few LH's used, a PP and two UFO's.

The overall assessment is moderate to poor. with only 5/15 levels that was easy to negotiate.

@Michael-6, I am tempted to use the rating that has been absent for about three weeks now.

• Michael-6

Do you have the candy necklace @Albert_Heinrich ? I haven't had it all through the first episode, which i found has made things very hard going.

I got a miracle board on 11016 and still needed gold bars to pass (thank you royalty). 11018 and 11020 are complete lottery levels, but are actually reasonable fun. In 11018 you really need to get the jelly jars cleared as fast as possible on the left hand side and at the top of the right- they introduce tricky to reach jellies otherwise. 11020 needs lots of cascades but is entertaining. 11019 is a pile of smelly trash and needs removed from the game. Massive cascades needed to get past that one.

Overall, a very poor opening episode. The designers really need to sort out how they rate levels- the current system isn't working, and it hasn't been working for a long time.

• Michael-6

The first level in the second episode is atrocious too. Definitely looking like more and more likely it's a poor set of episodes this week.

@Scooterpie the cat has the right idea

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?