CC was like here now come back and play lol. Short Story below

Options
MikeScott
MikeScott Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2022 in Discussions

I went from grinding CC 150+ lvls while at work in a few hrs daily to not playing at all for like a month (LP,12-20-21) decided to start bck again and i come back to multiple gift 100 free gold bars im like dang well I cant let it go to waste lol go N get some red bull and snacks, its time to be #1 in these contest going on. I go find my roomate asking him remember when u said Im nvr gonna catch you i bet you lunch for a week or 2 full tanks of gas I can within 3days,i dont show him what i just got till He agrees. Hes about 200+ lvs above me and there getting more challenging so hes not worried he just laughs and sais (Mhm "Ok bet") I tell him you might have got some stuff to cause you aint played in a min either, hes like (what stuff) I said OOO yea i forgot to show you i got a crap ton of free stuff I show him what i got,He starts talkin smak(You got it for free my @$$ you bought that) i said "OMM i didnt bro i just got on and i just started claming stuff lol" he goes (No matter and if I do U definitely not going to catch me then bro so domt back out when u see you cant win,Btw just so u know its gonna be my truck getting filled up) he opens his app waits a min starts clicking stuff trys a lvl restarts the app puts his phone down looks at me sais (Man i didnt get sh*t) im like 4real i grab his phone do the same thing like itll change,N im like ha CC dont like you lol hes like (I dont need it anyway u still not gonna catch me cuz) we start playin im smiling going well "Just beat that 1 in a single move", " LETS GO BOY" "To Easy" i can see him getting hyped for a min im a little worried then he starts shaking his head mumbling (WTF, 3 Fking more,This is BULL!) Im laughing hard af hes like (Hahaha your still not going to catch me) your he finally runs outta lives after 17Lvl winning 1 race using all his gold now hes gotta wait for lives and starts watching me ive finished 3 races halfway threw the 4th only used a couple Lolli pops and a few other things, at the end of a lvl i get a dummy Sugar Star Crush (A long @$$ Continuing crush) with 18moves left I just start smiling put the phone down go get some chips and grab my tablet my eyes were hurting needed a bigger screen lol, ReOpen CC look at all the time i still had on my stuff he goes (Thats BS) I slowly look up at him and say ahhh nah thats me "ABOUT TO CATCH YO @$$ BRO". Hes like (Ight ok BET F••k that lol its on we off next 2days) He goes N gets his wallet and pulls out the credit card LMAO. We gonna see who wins.

PS. All that is true Lol.

#CandyCrush #LvlGrind #CCFriendlyChallenge

(ITS GO TIME)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?