Feedback on levels 11 151 - 11 195!

Options

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

I chose the same rewards selection @Albert_Heinrich, I think I went through most of the lollies in the second episode. Its more of the same as the first, although the hardest levels are more lottery esque and you will eventually get a cascade heavy go to pass.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

Eh, not so bad now I have to go back and try to collect the 3 stars for every level!!!

How is it that all the players here in the wednesday waiting room arent considered pro players while some level 2 players are considered pros way down the map in the 1k area? getting to the top every week consistantly isnt the best you can possibly do? Hmmm Thoughts?

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

@Boybinary because some of the badges well, they do not mean that much. Being good in the game does not really seem to matter. Therefore I do not participate in some of the stuff. I truly thought that this was about Candy Crush Saga, I guess not. The game, I only play CCS is what is important to me. I like to make memes so I like to post them. I have not linked my accounts.

Finished the 1st episode. The episode race appeared and then disappeared. Going to call it quits for the night.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

quote:

How is it that all the players here in the Wednesday waiting room aren't considered pro players whilst some level 2 players are considered pros way down the map in the 1K area?

It's only because they're willing to tick that box & save their preferences.

To Hell with that, they can have it; der Spieler will leave his accounts unlinked & remain an amateur (that part)...

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

I have always had the same community and game login and dont do the facebook thing so...

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

↑↑↑ (previous page)

Written in the style of sister Scoot (sort of), minus the bear GIFs & stuff:

If that be the case, then you should be a gettin' it; sooner or later...

Yes, no; or maybe so (but you know the thread)...

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

Finished the 45 levels and this week I found them an excellent mixture of easy, hard and very hard levels without any levels being ridiculously impossible. The only level, I would class as terrible was the last, 11195, a boring Sour Skulls level.

My endeavors were assisted by timed boosters from my F5 team, the Season Pass, some Bonsai thingy and a full Candy Necklace !! However no Episode Race or Royalty Program.

Answers to @Crazy Cat Lad

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Was any level too easy for you? Any level that was a piece of cake?

There were a few levels made easy by starting with a SB Combo. 11158, 11172, 11176, 11184 and 11187.

2 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Any feature or candy that could have been added on some of the levels?

Samantha the Frog is being stymied by poor design .

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

A few favorites, 11170, 11171 and 11175, all in the second episode. All featuring simple designs with plenty of color and jelly orders. 11171 also had yellow candies as an order.

It was interesting that the last 5 levels ranged from hard to very hard. I used more boosters on these 5 levels, than the other 40 levels. I only used extra moves once and that was because of my own stupid error of not watching the moves I had left 🤬

• Michael-6
    Options

For that pro thing, your name has to have an underscore in it too, for some reason i don't understand.

So i won't be turning pro anytime soon anyway!

• Michael-6
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros , @Boybinary how on earth did yous get past 11188? As far as i can tell, it is completely impossible- there is no way of clearing the frosting in the top right corner in time. My necklace vanished for a while (many thanks again, King) so perhaps you really need the full win streak boosters for this one. The only tactic i can see maybe working is to use two lolipops at the start to clear the nonsense on the left. Sadly i have none of those either. So hoping this level gets looked at, as it is presently completely stupid.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

I marked 11188 down as very hard. From memory I started with a SB Combo. The first UFO I used didn't go near the top right hand corner, so, as you suggested, I used LHs, then another UFO.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?