🐨👧🐈️ Help us to create a new character to our May Season in Candy Crush Saga!

Options

Comments

• electro7
    electro7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Spleen is the character I suggest, spleen being the one to avoid to avoid a mess should be introduced to the game where the player must avoid to burst to avoid ruining the episode of the game level. This can be introduced at several level in different forms and patterns where they are deemed fit.

• denmar1701
    denmar1701 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

PIXY.

He (or she) is a pink & blue dragon, very small, with yellow wings, and rides a rainbow into the game, giving free stuff once a day at random to people.

• samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 601 Level 4
    Options

So me and my 7 years daughter thought about new character and come up with Mr crunchy , she draw this and decorated with candies as this is for candy crush , he can eat all the crunchy candies . And he have all candy colours strips on him 😁 hope you like it

• Alibol
    Alibol Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Something like these banana creatures. So like fruit or other stuff that has been carved into animal shapes

• Alibol
    Alibol Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • LizNav93
    LizNav93 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I like the concept of a bird, maybe incorporate cupcakes or sweet tarts.

• purvasahib
    purvasahib Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I think a cute lavender light lavender colored cotton candy that looks like a cloud but have features like cat...big bubbly shiney eyes and loving smile.

• AlissahSandoval18
    AlissahSandoval18 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

Minty the Monster is a delicious, yummy, mint green monster who is made out of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Minty provides players with a chocolate chip bomb which can explode ice, and other things in the game. Minty is mint green with chocolate chip eyes, sprinkle nostrils, and whipped cream hair. His body is also shaped kind of like an ice cream cone and his pants are designed to look like a waffle cone.

Peppermint Princess is a princess in the game who provides players with the “Peppermint Twist” booster. This booster looks like a peppermint and when users choose this booster the peppermint will slide to the center of the players screen and will begin spinning in a circle. The white parts on the peppermint will then shoot out striped beams that shoot candies/other things in the level. Peppermint Princess however is a girl like Tilly and wears a big peppermint hat and is dressed in peppermint clothes.

• ashherr31
    ashherr31 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Pink pop rock panda made with a mixture of crystal rock candy and pop rocks with bubble gum nose and eyes.must be not just one shade of pink and have like magneta and electric pink and electric green and electric blue or whatever colors like that would be awesome.

• HusseinK
    HusseinK Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Blue 💙 rat🐁🐀, to be an obstacle as we all knew what rat does in the house.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?