🐨👧🐈️ Help us to create a new character to our May Season in Candy Crush Saga!

Comments

• Msmallory1960
    Msmallory1960 Posts: 3 Newbie

This post adds to my February 16th post naming my new character Laffy Taffy. One wrong move and he could end up next to your popcorn ball all wrapped up and poof, no more popcorn ball.

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,233 Level 5

i think an elephant or a panther could be good as a character

• How about fondant fiend, she could cover the candy board in sticky gooey purple fondant. Or maybe a root beer bearded dragon he could dissolve hard candy with his fiery burps.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,528 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering and playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Anyway, we can only use English on this area that we can understand / help you who have used another language on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. You can also read the House Rules here!

🔥 Hot & Sweet right now here in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on these badges' threads and claim your milestone level badges:

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile). 😉

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad - there have been many suggestions and I have not read them all so I apologize if my suggestions appear to overlap someone else's.

I envision a new character as an ethereal spun sugar fairy. Her wings are of rainbow colored cotton candy and are almost see thru. She has long flowing pink spun sugar hair with glints of sugar crystals sparkling throughout. She wears a dress that floats around her in layers of blue candy floss and she carries a sugar cane wand with a Large sparkling sugar crystal on top.

• bearwithme

OK @Crazy Cat Lad - I have to go back to recommending new bear characters.

I imagine a brown bear and he is made up of a soft, chewy chocolate brownie. His eyes are pieces of pecans and his nose is a chocolate chip. He has four big paws with chocolate sprinkle claws and he has a rainbow colored Swedish fish in his mouth. 😊🐨💕

• bearwithme

Here is my last bear character suggestion @Crazy Cat Lad:

This time it is a polar bear. He is made of rich creamy vanilla ice cream and has rainbow sprinkles scattered throughout his body. He is an ice cream sundae bear so he has a cherry for a nose - chocolate chips for eyes and has chocolate fudge dripping down his head and back. 😁🐨💕

• MiniMeg
    MiniMeg Posts: 1 Newbie

Rainbow llama but the colours of the balls on the colour bomb. Big cute eyes to finish it off ❤

• ains120
    ains120 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi!!!! I love being able to contribute to something like this :) For my character, I was thinking a frozen banana, used kind of like the dark chocolate in the game. It could have layers of chocolate, peanuts & other toppings, & by breaking next to it, you lose a layer. The character itself would be made of a banana & could have a bite mark out of it to show the layers. I really hope to make some sort of impact, thank you for this kind of opportunity!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?