Episode race not working

Options
ZMahmoud
ZMahmoud Posts: 3 Newbie

In the 1st second of every episode race I'm always in the last place and the race already over as the other 4 players already crossed the finish line and I even don't get 5th place rewards (the 2 gold bars), again this happens every episode race

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,645 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for your feedback will pass this to the Game Team . meanwhile  Please check your device and game are up to date and if playing via a browser clear the cache. log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issue

• ZMahmoud
    Options

Thanks kiara_wael for your reply.

I'm using the android app not the browser, few days ago i cleared app cache and user data from app settings and logged back in but this didn't solve it.

Since I started playing this game I've never received any gold bars from episode race, at first the race itself was working normally and I even got 1st place few times but without receiving any rewards, after while the race itself stopped working as I explained before.

For now, I updated the game from play store, current episode race still the same, once I finish it I'll check the next one and let you know if it's solved and if I received any gold bars from this one.

Thanks again 🥰

• ZMahmoud
    Options

So I reached the next episode race but nothing changed, I didn't get any gold bars and the new race finished before started 🥺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?