👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game!

Options

Comments

• rafakc
    rafakc Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

@Kerrie i don't really know, we'll have to see what you're playing on at the moment

• rare
    rare Posts: 579 Level 4
    Options

Thank you 😊 @Crazy Cat Lad for informing this feature

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Also tagging @rafakc @Bassin12 @Sweet_like_icing69

Also check another this games' exciting news and contests :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I ▶️ New Play Win Streak option for 39 Gold Bars HERE I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE! I 💃💰️ Candy Royale - New event with the Jelly Queen to earn Gold Bars in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - February 2022 HERE I🍦⛸️ Ice Cream Games - Icy and sweet events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ⛸️⛸️ Pair Skating - Team vs Team event in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🐨👧🐈️ Time to introduce a new character in our May Season in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I ❤️ Candy Secret Crush - Share your Valentine's thoughts and claim a sweet badge HERE! I ⭐️ 60 days playing Candy-share your thoughts and feelings HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I ❤️🍫💌🌹 Yeti's Valentine's Puzzle - 50 Gold Bars & 24h Lives to win HERE! I 💖 High or Low, Which Way To Go? Enter for a chance for Gold Bars and/or a Badge HERE! 💖 I 💕 Community-Wide Valentine’s Day Contest 💕 Candy Crush Saga Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE I 💕 Welcome to the 2022 Sweeter Than Ever Community-Wide Valentine's Day Contest - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) 💕 I 💘 Your thoughts on Valentine's Day - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 💘

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @davis1434

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I ▶️ New Play Win Streak option for 39 Gold Bars HERE I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE! I 💃💰️ Candy Royale - New event with the Jelly Queen to earn Gold Bars in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - February 2022 HERE I🍦⛸️ Ice Cream Games - Icy and sweet events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ⛸️⛸️ Pair Skating - Team vs Team event in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🐨👧🐈️ Time to introduce a new character in our May Season in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I ❤️ Candy Secret Crush - Share your Valentine's thoughts and claim a sweet badge HERE! I ⭐️ 60 days playing Candy-share your thoughts and feelings HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I ❤️🍫💌🌹 Yeti's Valentine's Puzzle - 50 Gold Bars & 24h Lives to win HERE! I 💖 High or Low, Which Way To Go? Enter for a chance for Gold Bars and/or a Badge HERE! 💖 I 💕 Community-Wide Valentine’s Day Contest 💕 Candy Crush Saga Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE I 💕 Welcome to the 2022 Sweeter Than Ever Community-Wide Valentine's Day Contest - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) 💕 I 💘 Your thoughts on Valentine's Day - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 💘

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@ndaoz Have you tried restarting the app and device? As a a last resort reinstalling the app?

@José_Savelkoul What exactly goes wrong when you try to send invites? Are you playing on Facebook or Windows app?

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

I've tried to get the link to invite friends on both (through FB, as well as through the Windows10-app) by following your instructions @Crazy Cat Lad. The link just won't pop up. So I can't copy and share anything. And if I click other peoples invitation-links, I'm getting the invalid message each and every single time.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @Lori_Healan @Fakhruddin-2 @Lizb

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4
    Options

I deleted the game and installed it from the beginning, updated it. I get the same error again when I click on the shared links to add friends.🤦🏼‍♀️

But now a few people come to me to add friends.

That's enough for me. In duzelmese is not a problem.

Thank you so much for your support 🤗🤗

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

This might do for @ndaoz, but it sure won't do for me. Last week, I was able to share the link a couple of times, but now not anymore, nothing at all happens when I click the "Invite friends"-button. When I was able to share it last week, my friends got the "Oops! This link is invalid"-message every single time. To me it seems like, just with all my friends who vanished recently, this too is on your end to fix. Maybe alert the Game Team? Again??? Please do get this sorted @Crazy Cat Lad. Thanks in advance.

Have a nice evening.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?