👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Also tagging @FaRayha @Lady_Hazel @Elviramartinez_61 @tross299

Also check another this games' exciting news and contests :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 What's coming to Candy Crush Saga in March HERE? I🍦⛸️ Ice Cream Games - Icy and sweet events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ⛸️⛸️ Pair Skating - Team vs Team event in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I 🍦⛷️ What's your favorite Ice Cream and Winter Sports? Share and claim your Ice Cream Games badge HERE! I ⭐️ 60 days playing Candy-share your thoughts and feelings HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍦🏆️⛸️🥌 Ice Cream Game Sudoku - Gold Bars and Unlimited Lives to win HERE! I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I 💘 Your thoughts on Valentine's Day - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 💘

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @NBA504

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 What's coming to Candy Crush Saga in March HERE? I🍦⛸️ Ice Cream Games - Icy and sweet events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ⛸️⛸️ Pair Skating - Team vs Team event in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I 🍦⛷️ What's your favorite Ice Cream and Winter Sports? Share and claim your Ice Cream Games badge HERE! I ⭐️ 60 days playing Candy-share your thoughts and feelings HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍦🏆️⛸️🥌 Ice Cream Game Sudoku - Gold Bars and Unlimited Lives to win HERE! I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I 💘 Your thoughts on Valentine's Day - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 💘

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @Epc23

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @DeniseJSnoe @Pretty5000 @PaulThomas2000

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @missa22bobo @LINDARAZOR1 @dkhnana3 @Jack1984

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @Amoonmoon  

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 What's coming to Candy Crush Saga in March HERE? I🍦⛸️ Ice Cream Games - Icy and sweet events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ⛸️⛸️ Pair Skating - Team vs Team event in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I 🍦⛷️ What's your favorite Ice Cream and Winter Sports? Share and claim your Ice Cream Games badge HERE! I ⭐️ 60 days playing Candy-share your thoughts and feelings HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍦🏆️⛸️🥌 Ice Cream Game Sudoku - Gold Bars and Unlimited Lives to win HERE! I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE 

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @veggiepoodle   

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 What's coming to Candy Crush Saga in March HERE? I🍦⛸️ Ice Cream Games - Icy and sweet events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ⛸️⛸️ Pair Skating - Team vs Team event in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I 🍦⛷️ What's your favorite Ice Cream and Winter Sports? Share and claim your Ice Cream Games badge HERE! I ⭐️ 60 days playing Candy-share your thoughts and feelings HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍦🏆️⛸️🥌 Ice Cream Game Sudoku - Gold Bars and Unlimited Lives to win HERE! I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE 

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022
    Options

Also tagging @mbalis    

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 What's coming to Candy Crush Saga in March HERE? I 🐨👧🐈️ Help us to choose a new character in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I🍦⛸️ Ice Cream Games - Icy and sweet events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ⛸️⛸️ Pair Skating - Team vs Team event in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I 🍦⛷️ What's your favorite Ice Cream and Winter Sports? Share and claim your Ice Cream Games badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍦🏆️⛸️🥌 Ice Cream Game Sudoku - Gold Bars and Unlimited Lives to win HERE! I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?