👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @DeniseJSnoe and @brittp_054 👋

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. ❤️😊

👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE!

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

🔥 Hot & Sweet right now here in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on these badges' threads and claim your milestone level badges:

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile). 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @Hege_Is @KhyiBee26 @J_Virk @sugercane    

Also check another this games' exciting news and contests :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 What's coming to Candy Crush Saga in March HERE? I 🐨👧🐈️ Help us to choose a new character in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I🍦⛸️ Ice Cream Games - Icy and sweet events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ⛸️⛸️ Pair Skating - Team vs Team event in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I 🍦⛷️ What's your favorite Ice Cream and Winter Sports? Share and claim your Ice Cream Games badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍦🏆️⛸️🥌 Ice Cream Game Sudoku - Gold Bars and Unlimited Lives to win HERE! I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @Jelly_bean_hearts

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 What's coming to Candy Crush Saga in March HERE? I 🐨👧🐈️ Help us to choose a new character in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I🍦⛸️ Ice Cream Games - Icy and sweet events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ⛸️⛸️ Pair Skating - Team vs Team event in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I 🍦⛷️ What's your favorite Ice Cream and Winter Sports? Share and claim your Ice Cream Games badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍦🏆️⛸️🥌 Ice Cream Game Sudoku - Gold Bars and Unlimited Lives to win HERE! I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @SunshineBlue02

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022
    Options

Also tagging @Beauty2costly

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 Gummy Gala - Glamourous March events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🐨👧🐈️ Help us to choose a new character in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I🍦⛸️ Ice Cream Games - Icy and sweet events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ⛸️⛸️ Pair Skating - Team vs Team event in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I 🍦⛷️ What's your favorite Ice Cream and Winter Sports? Share and claim your Ice Cream Games badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

• Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    edited March 2022
    Options

Why are we FORCED to add friends or click on the option in order to continue on with the game? When I click on my profile and attempt to click on "me" so that I can see my stash of boosters, the add more friends option appears and will not go away unless I click to accept and add friends. We should be able to opt out and close the pop up or better yet, not have a pop up appear at all. Very frustrating. Unless I click "add more friends" (picture 2 here), I cannot continue. Please correct this issue.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @Haryanphe @Whodeet1

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 Gummy Gala - Glamourous March events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🐨👧🐈️ Help us to choose a new character in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I🍦⛸️ Ice Cream Games - Icy and sweet events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ⛸️⛸️ Pair Skating - Team vs Team event in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I 🍦⛷️ What's your favorite Ice Cream and Winter Sports? Share and claim your Ice Cream Games badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @imtag

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 Gummy Gala - Glamourous March events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🐨👧🐈️ Help us to choose a new character in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I🍦⛸️ Ice Cream Games - Icy and sweet events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I ⛸️⛸️ Pair Skating - Team vs Team event in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I 🍦⛷️ What's your favorite Ice Cream and Winter Sports? Share and claim your Ice Cream Games badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @jersyman

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022
    Options

Also tagging @Geogat12

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 Gummy Gala - Glamourous March events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🐨👧🐈️ Help us to choose a new character in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🍴🍷 Gummy Gala - Share your delicious tips and claim your Gummy Gala badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I 🍽️ Fancy Feast - The Bonus Rounds - Win Gold Bars HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I Art Challenge - Create, create and create - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?