👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Also tagging @Chardonnay @degato @TisJosephine45 @WOJOA

Also check another this games' exciting news and contests :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 Gummy Gala - Glamourous March events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🐨👧🐈️ Help us to choose a new character in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🍴🍷 Gummy Gala - Share your delicious tips and claim your Gummy Gala badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I 🍽️ Fancy Feast - The Bonus Rounds - Win Gold Bars HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I Art Challenge - Create, create and create - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈 I Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,483 Legend
    edited March 2022

Hi @CassD the only idea that I have got is that something is wrong with King's servers again.

You aren't the first to mention this problem, and there are other problems with other features of the game as well.

All we can do is wait and hope that they sort the issues out quickly. Based on the Fantastic Five issue though I am not confident.

It is always worth signing out of your game, restarting your device and then signing back into your game. This can actually work to solve minor issues.

• Diamond_Lim

Also tagging @Kouzelnik3

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 Gummy Gala - Glamourous March events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🐨👧🐈️ Help us to choose a new character in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🍴🍷 Gummy Gala - Share your delicious tips and claim your Gummy Gala badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I 🍽️ Fancy Feast - The Bonus Rounds - Win Gold Bars HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I Art Challenge - Create, create and create - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈 I Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Thank you @Alienscar. I've had all sorts of problems with this game over the past few weeks. I even ended up uninstalling and reinstalling (again) two or three weeks ago, but I'll keep persevering!😃

• prabhakarchavan
    prabhakarchavan Posts: 4 Newbie

Hui guys I m new here any one can we become friends?....

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,483 Legend

Reinstalling your app is better than the signing in/out of your game as the installation process removes all of the games data and any potentially broken links that might be causing issues

If reinstalling your app never resolves an issue you can be assured that the issue is being caused by King.

In case you were wondering here is one example of an issue similar to yours.

• Diamond_Lim

Also tagging @queenshenia

• Diamond_Lim

Also tagging @TisJosephine45

• Diamond_Lim

Also tagging @mason10 @Shagunpro

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?